Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pass Kill with arguments
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Pass Kill with arguments Post 302189141 by aksmuralee on Friday 25th of April 2008 05:07:48 AM
Old 04-25-2008
Thanks, problem solved

Thanks dudes problem solved.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

pass arguments to called program

Thank you very much. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ShellUser
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to pass arguments to shell script

Hi, I have a shell script called ftp.sh which is running continously in background. I tried passing arguments to this script but it did not worked out. Below is ftp.sh script. Please help me case $param in start) sleep_func "300" echo "!ksh $scr_ddir/ftp.sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhargav20
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help to pass arguments in script

Hi, I have a my script here-- print "The Perl Script does the User health check and system health check...\n"; print "---------------------------------------------------------------------\n"; # use strict; my($OS); $OS = $^O; # need to test @ARGV before GetOptions shifts it if (@ARGV... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: namishtiwari
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do we pass multiple arguments into awk

How do we pass multiple arguments into awk : name=john age=12 now i have to pass both age and name into awk.. how to do it? like : awk -v var=... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhinav192
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to pass arguments to an interactive script

Hey guys, I have an interactive script that is quite critical to our production environmentl thus updating it to run non-interactively is not an option. The script takes a varying number of arguments, which it ques untill user confirm end of data entry e.g of user input : 1 2 y ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: geek.ksa
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

pass arguments unchanged

Hi, I have to use ksh on HP-UX for some scripting. I usually use "set -e -u" in scripts to stop if errors occur or a typo is in a variable name. Now I try to use "$@" to pass the arguments unchanged to another function, which works without problems - unless I try to call the script without... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: michas
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

To pass arguments to makefile using script

Hi, I want to run a target of makfile using script by passing different arguments to it again n again. I i need to grep certain things from the log file. eg make abc KAB=8 BAC=8 >& KAB_BAC.log grep "timeA" KAB_BAC.log grep "timeB" KAB_BAC.log (i want to store the difference of the two time... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vdhingra123
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pass arguments to the library .so

Hello, Please, how can i pass arguments to my lib.so ? my lib.so is written in c and i need some arguments in the code .. LD_PRELOAD=lib.so ./program Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass arguments to an sftp script??

hi, Is it possible to pass arguments to a sftp script and use those arguments in the program? for example sftp_script FILENAME=$1 #!/usr/bin/expect spawn /usr/bin/sftp abc@ftp.abc.com expect "abc@ftp.abc.com's password:" send "pass\r" expect "sftp>" send "mput $FILENAME\r"... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass arguments to bash script

myscript.sh #!/bin/bash ARGA=$1 if ; then echo "${ARGA}:Confirmed" else echo "${ARGA}:Unconfirmed" fi when I run the above script from the command line, i run it as: ./myscript.sh jsmith now some times, i need to runn it this way: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
8 Replies
kraptor(6)							       Games								kraptor(6)

NAME
kraptor - a classic shoot 'em up scroller game SYNOPSIS
kraptor [options] DESCRIPTION
Kraptor is a classic shoot 'em up scroller game, where you must fight against tons of bad dudes. The game offers high speed action, with massive destruction and lots of fun. Kraptor features a powerful engine for 2D shooter scroller games. After years of oppression, the slaved people of the world have raised against their masters. You, has a mercenary pilot, has been contacted by the popular rebellion to fight against the forces of oppression. In the morning, you jump into your cockpit and start up the engines. It's time to get airborne and start the attack. Get ready to scramble the scum hired by the masters. Murder for freedom is the only way, you're on a mission, don't defraud us... USAGE
You must drive your plane and fight your enemies through a series of different levels. You can move your plane with the mouse, fire your current selected weapon with your left mouse button and use the right mouse button to change weapon. There's access to a 'Black market' shop between levels where you can buy new weapons, upgrade ship, etc. You can always save your game at that point, so you must not start from the beginning every time you play the game. OPTIONS
These command line options are available: -safe Will run the game in 'safe' mode (will try to start it no matter what) -windowscreen Will run the game in a window (not available in DOS version) -fullscreen Will run the game in fullscreen -autoscreen Will try to autodetect video card and screen mode -nosound Disables the sound -320x200 Video mode 320x200 -320x240 Video mode 320x240 -640x480 Video mode 640x480 -800x600 Video mode 800x600 -1024x768 Video mode 1024x768 AUTHOR
The original program was written by Kronoman. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux system by Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> (but may be used by others, of course) Miriam Ruiz 29.05.2005 kraptor(6)