Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX XL c\c++ runtime upgrade -fp4 db2 v9.1 Post 302187822 by ak835 on Tuesday 22nd of April 2008 04:18:55 AM
Old 04-22-2008
MySQL

Thanks !!

I have this PTF file with me ,when i untarred it ,i found some 30 odd .bff files in it.Out of these 30 files, i may need only 2 i.e 'xlC.rte.08.00.0000.0006.bff' & 'xlC.aix50.rte.08.00.0000.0006.bff';so i have three Qs

1.Can i install only these 2 files? if yes,how?
2.How to commit these applied updates?How to cross check them for correctness?
3.How much risk is involved in this? i mean does this affect to OS in any sense? (i am not much familiar with AIX )

Regards
Abhi

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting Function Name At Runtime

Hi, Suppose I have a User define function get_abc in which I am using $0 to get the name of function. But when I call that function in any script, $0 will give the script name, not the function name. For example: Function: get_abc ------------------- get_abc( ){ echo $0 } Script:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yeheyaansari
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Runtime Error...

My system did stay appears the error Run Time Library Error. What itīs? When the error appear, iīve to reboot my system and lost all I did. Is there the UNIX System problem? Please. I need help!!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: marpin
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

4. AIX

hacmp upgrade with db2

Hi All, My company is going to upgrade the db2 on the one node hacmp, I think there's one backup. After the upgrade of the db2. Do I need to restart cluster and server? I mean, do a graceful shutdown of the cluster, reboot the server and do a cluster start. Is that it? Do I need to reboot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

5. Solaris

How to get the path during runtime?

Hi guys, I have commands like /solaris/opt/VRTS/bin/vxdisk /opt/VRTS/bin/vxdisk From these two commands, i need to get the directory path value before /VRTS/bin/vxdisk at runtime. e.g /solaris/opt/VRTS/bin/vxdisk as /solaris/opt /opt/VRTS/bin/vxdisk as /opt I have tried with cut... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nandagopal
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Re:How to get the path during runtime?

Thank u vgesh99 It works well.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nandagopal
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Runtime input

Hi all.. I have a command for example /abc/def/ghi.jkl Filename filename1. If I run this command, it will ask for y/N which I have to type manually. Now Im trying to automate it using shell script and input the y option. Please help me on doing this. Thanks in advance. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sathya83aa
7 Replies
CheckDigits::M97_002(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 CheckDigits::M97_002(3pm)

NAME
CheckDigits::M97_002 - compute check digits for International Bank Account Number (IBAN) SYNOPSIS
use Algorithm::CheckDigits; $iban = CheckDigits('iban'); if ($iban->is_valid('DE88 2008 0000 09703 7570 0')) { # do something } $cn = $iban->complete('DE00 2008 0000 09703 7570 0'); # $cn = 'DE88 2008 0000 09703 7570 0' $cd = $iban->checkdigit('DE88 2008 0000 09703 7570 0'); # $cd = '88' $bn = $iban->basenumber('DE88 2008 0000 09703 7570 0'); # $bn = 'DE00 2008 0000 09703 7570 0' DESCRIPTION
ALGORITHM 0 The IBAN number must be prepared. The first two letters and the checksum will be moved to the right end. The letters are substituted according to the substitute table and the checksum is set to '00'. 1 The whole number is taken modulo 97. 2 The checksum is difference between 98 and the sum of step 2. 3 If the checksum is smaller then 10, a leading zero will be prepended. METHODS is_valid($number) Returns true only if $number consists solely of numbers and the last digit is a valid check digit according to the algorithm given above. Returns false otherwise, complete($number) The check digit for $number is computed and concatenated to the end of $number. Returns the complete number with check digit or '' if $number does not consist solely of digits and spaces. basenumber($number) Returns the basenumber of $number if $number has a valid check digit. Return '' otherwise. checkdigit($number) Returns the checkdigits of $number if $number has a valid check digit. Return '' otherwise. EXPORT None by default. AUTHOR
Mathias Weidner, <mathias@weidner.in-bad-schmiedeberg.de> THANKS
Detlef Pilzecker pointed out to me that there may be more letters as the first two in an IBAN number. He also made me aware of a faster method to compute the check number than using Math::BigInt. SEE ALSO
perl, CheckDigits, www.pruefziffernberechnung.de, www.sic.ch/en/tkicch_home/tkicch_standardization/ tkicch_financialinstitutions_ibanipi.htm. perl v5.10.0 2008-11-30 CheckDigits::M97_002(3pm)