Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News IBM Full-System Simulator for Cell BE processor 3.0 (Default branch) Post 302187154 by Linux Bot on Saturday 19th of April 2008 02:40:26 PM
Old 04-19-2008
IBM Full-System Simulator for Cell BE processor 3.0 (Default branch)

IBM Full-System Simulator for Cell BE processor is a full-system simulation infrastructure and tools for the Cell Broadband Engine (CBE) processor. A significant part of the Full-System Simulator's simulation capability is directly attributed to its simulation multitasking framework component. Developed as a robust, high-performance alternative to conventional process and thread programming, the multitasking framework is a lightweight scheduling framework that provides a complete set of facilities for creating and scheduling threads, manipulating time delays, and applying a variety of interthread communication policies and mechanisms to simulation events.License: Free for non-commercial useChanges:
Assorted bugfixes.Image

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

File system simulator

Can anyone suggest me good links where i can read about unix file system and how it was created? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: meet_pavithra
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ns2 simulator with gcc compiler using only 1 processor(?)

Hi! I am using the ns2.31 simulator in Ubuntu 9.04. I have developed my program and when I simulate it (calling ns2 from Ubuntu default shell, that uses gcc), I notice that only 1 of the 2 processors available in my notebook seems to be used (simulations are very heavy and my notebook stays... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alice236
5 Replies
MULTINODE_SERVER(1)						       MORSE						       MULTINODE_SERVER(1)

NAME
multinode_server - Server program to synchronise several instances of MORSE SYNOPSIS
multinode_server [synchronisation delay] DESCRIPTION
Socket server program to synchronise several instances of MORSE (nodes) running the same simulation scenario. This program must be started before launching the simulation in the nodes. All the client nodes will connect with the server and send it the updated positions of the robots they manage. The multinode_server program will concentrate the positions of all robots into a single Python dictionary, and then send it back to all clients. It also permits pausing the simulation, by typing in its terminal p and Enter. The same command will allow the simulation to continue. This mechanism relies on the fact that the clients will remain waiting for a reply from the server before continuing with the simulation. PARAMETERS
[synchronisation delay] Optional parameter that defines the delay (in seconds) between messages to the connected clients. A larger delay will slow down the simulation in all clients. Default value is 0.0 SEE ALSO
morse(1) morseexec(1) COPYRIGHT
2009-2010, LAAS-CNRS/ONERA ; 2010-2012, LAAS-CNRS 0.5.2 May 14, 2012 MULTINODE_SERVER(1)