Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Remove Defualt route
Operating Systems AIX Remove Defualt route Post 302185392 by shabu on Tuesday 15th of April 2008 01:46:20 AM
Old 04-15-2008
Remove Defualt route

hi folks,

Could anyone help me out to remove default gateway on the server. right now there are 2 default routes on the server and our application is not working at all.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

no route to host

I not able to ping outside the internet. i am able to ping my 192. ip address. when i try to ping a 68. ip address i get no route to host. what should i do to correct this issue. I have sco openserver 5.05 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: scoman2
6 Replies

2. IP Networking

static route ?

Hi, I have a machine that sits on 10.2 network. I need to ssh from this to another box that is on both 10.125 & 10.140 VLANs what should I need to do? Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaandana
3 Replies

3. Solaris

permanent route

How do I make a route permanent, other than default route on a Solaris server? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jontom
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Route to nowhere?

Hi, HP-UX 11iV2, but it's probably universal (tcp/ip) I have a production and a test server. The test server gets the application updated nightly from the production server software. The application accesses a set of process servers on a separate subnet (192.163.22.30,31,32), but reachable... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monroedoug
1 Replies

5. AIX

Can not remove static route from AIX 5.3

Dear all, I Try to remove a static route with smitty, but recieve this error: Method error (/usr/lib/methods/chginet): 0514-009 Cannot delete an object from the device configuration database. 0821-216 chginet: Cannot delete route (net,192.168.30.101,192.168.30.1)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hrkama
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

cut route

Hola, Tengo una cadena de una ruta y quiero cortar la ultima parte sin la extension Example /home/Desktop/example/audio.html Yo quiero solo "audio". Muchas gracias (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: uri_crack
4 Replies

7. IP Networking

route add

I have built a new linux server, via a iLo connection. and I am trying to connect via my desktop to the server I have just built to the management port eth0 via putty. Please could some one advise how to connect to this server from my desktop. Do i need to create add a route access on the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venhart
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

telnet with a certain route

OS : *NIX Shell : any I want to test telnet for a certain port on a certain machine, but via a VIP which is in front of that machine. Basically I want to follow the same route as the application does. Is there any possiblility to force telnet to follow a certain route (via the VIP I mentioned)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: black_fender
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pls. help remove the static route

Hi, I am on Linux Redhat 5.3. I added this static route but now I can't seem to take it out. Can you help? netstat -rn Kernel IP routing table Destination Gateway Genmask Flags MSS Window irtt Iface 167.76.151.28 192.1.25.249 255.255.255.255 UGH 0 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samnyc
1 Replies

10. IP Networking

Route get output

I'm having some trouble understanding the output of the route command. Specifically, the "route to" and "destination" fields. I'm guessing "route to: <address>" means when the queried host receives packets, it sends them to <address> by default, and "destination: <address>" means <address> is the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ultrix
2 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_ROUTE(7)						OCF resource agents					    OCF_HEARTBEAT_ROUTE(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_Route - Manages network routes SYNOPSIS
Route [start | stop | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Enables and disables network routes. Supports host and net routes, routes via a gateway address, and routes using specific source addresses. This resource agent is useful if a node's routing table needs to be manipulated based on node role assignment. Consider the following example use case: - One cluster node serves as an IPsec tunnel endpoint. - All other nodes use the IPsec tunnel to reach hosts in a specific remote network. Then, here is how you would implement this scheme making use of the Route resource agent: - Configure an ipsec LSB resource. - Configure a cloned Route OCF resource. - Create an order constraint to ensure that ipsec is started before Route. - Create a colocation constraint between the ipsec and Route resources, to make sure no instance of your cloned Route resource is started on the tunnel endpoint itself. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
destination The destination network (or host) to be configured for the route. Specify the netmask suffix in CIDR notation (e.g. "/24"). If no suffix is given, a host route will be created. Specify "0.0.0.0/0" or "default" if you want this resource to set the system default route. (unique, required, string, no default) device The outgoing network device to use for this route. (unique, optional, string, no default) gateway The gateway IP address to use for this route. (unique, optional, string, no default) source The source IP address to be configured for the route. (unique, optional, string, no default) table The routing table to be configured for the route. (optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. Suggested interval: 10. reload Suggested minimum timeout: 20. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a Route resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_Route ocf:heartbeat:Route params destination=string op monitor timeout="20" interval="10" depth="0" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/Route_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 03/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_ROUTE(7)