Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users implementation of pim and mospf protocole in unix Post 302185132 by core-ix on Monday 14th of April 2008 09:57:08 AM

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Writing and executing a script in RTR implementation of UNIX

Can anybody provide a complete procedure for writing and executing a script in RTR(real time reliable) implementation of UNIX (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahajan.anubhav
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SNMP protocole] on HP-UX

Hello i have a rpobleme with snmp protocole on hp-ux on lunix i can use snmp to use spécifique command like proc to know some many information aboiut processus exec to execute script and take information on oid but on hp-ux i do'nt know i he works maybe some one can explain me how use this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mika2006
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

multicast protocole in unix

hi, i'm using fedora. and i want to install mospf and pim sm services. i read that there is mgated daemon for mospf but i cant find it. can u tell me where to find it? and how to install it? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalil smail
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GPRS Tunnelling Protocol implementation under UNIX

I need to implement a program that sends CDRs (just some data) over GTP' (GTP Prime - one of the GPRS Tunnelling Protocols, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPRS_Tunnelling_Protocol). Does anybody know where I can find GTP implementation? I'v tryed OpenGGSN (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ggsn/), but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hitori
4 Replies

5. Programming

Malloc implementation in C

Hey Guys I am trying to implement the malloc function for my OS class and I am having a little trouble with it. I would be really grateful if I could get some hints on this problem. So I am using a doubly-linked list as my data structure and I have to allocate memory for it (duh...). The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gambit_b
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hash Table like implementation in unix

Hi all, I just downloaded this example from the net. I was looking around for a hash table like implementation in unix when I came across this. ARRAY=( "cow:moo" "dinosaur:roar" "bird:chirp" "bash:rock" ) for animal in ${ARRAY} ; do KEY=${animal%%:*} ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: anindyabecs
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lseek implementation

Hi everybody, i've been googling for ages now and gotten kinda desperate... The question, however, might be rather trivial for the experts: What is it exactly, i.e. physically, the POSIX function (for a file) "lseek" does? Does it trigger some kind of synchronization on disk? Is it just for the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Humudituu
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding implementation code in UNIX for FAT16/32

So we know that Unix is free source software. And we know that Unix have support for FAT 16 and FAT 32. Does anyone know where can I found that implementation in code ? Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: medolina
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX time command implementation

I want to know about the time command flow of execution. I have a doubt in the time calculation for the command execution. Whether the real time is sum of (time taken to open the unix window + execute the command given infront of the "time" command + close the unix window) or Just the time... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sateesh Solapur
1 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)