Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Write to a CD in SCO
Operating Systems SCO Write to a CD in SCO Post 302184149 by zmaster18 on Thursday 10th of April 2008 04:04:56 PM
Old 04-10-2008
# uname -X

System = SCO_SV
Node = scosysv1
Release = 5v6.0.0
KernelID = 2006-02-23
Machine = Pentium
BusType = ISA
Serial = 3NF002571
Users = 30
OEM# = 0
Origin# = 1
NumCPU = 1

I have cdrecord installed but it doesn't work yet. I will try to figure this out and follow up with a post if I can get it to work.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

How to write CDs/DVDs in SCO Unix

hi, Can any one tell me how to install a CD Writer and write CDs in SCO UNIX5.07. i have downloaded the CDR tools, and try some other options to write CDs but it is of no use. i will be very thankfull if any one can help me in this. :confused: :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aafflatoon
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

read/write,write/write lock with smbclient fails

Hi, We have smb client running on two of the linux boxes and smb server on another linux system. During a backup operation which uses smb, read of a file was allowed while write to the same file was going on.Also simultaneous writes to the same file were allowed.Following are the settings in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swatidas11
1 Replies

3. SCO

Read and write into file system from SCO

hi Knows someone what kind of file system uses SCO Unix 5.0.6? Which linux or unix LIVE CD can read and write into file system from SCO Unix? I've tried to boot SCO using Knoppix 6.2.1 LIVE CD, but cannot mount. # mount -t sysv /dev/sda1 /mnt mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies

4. SCO

How to write/edit text in russian on SCO

Hello. I'm new to unix, and I want to write/edit text files in russian on SCO 5.0.7. Is it possible and how to do this. I tried to add russian support in KDE using kikbd, but unsuccessful. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: OpG_
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it possible to write write multiple cronjobs in shellscript??

Hi All, I need the answer of below question? 1) How to write multiple cronjobs in shellscript? Is there any way or we cant write in shellscript... Regards, Priyanka (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pspriyanka
2 Replies
GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG.3(October 1, 1997)									       GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG.3(October 1, 1997)

NAME
GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG - open a layout model as current figure SYNOPSYS
#include <genlib.h> void GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG(cellname) char *cellname; ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr PARAMETERS
cellname Name of the cell which all futher calls to genlib physical functions will work on DESCRIPTION
DEF_PHFIG defines the current physical working figure by it's name, the cellname argument. It can be use anywhere in the genlib program, but must appear at least once at the top of it, since it also initalize the user's preferences through environment variables. If the figure called cellname doesn't exists in memory, it is created. If it already exists in memory, it makes it the current working figure. DEF_PHFIG doesn't look on disk for the figure cellname, so be careful not to overwrite an existing file while saving later on. EXAMPLE
#include <genlib.h> main() { /* Create a figure to work on */ GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG("mycell"); /* Place an instance */ GENLIB_PLACE("mymodel","firstinstance", NOSYM,0L,0L); /* Save all that on disk */ GENLIB_SAVE_PHFIG(); } SEE ALSO
genlib(1), GENLIB_DEF_PHSC(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. PROCEDURAL GENERATION LANGUAGE
ASIM/LIP6 GENLIB_DEF_PHFIG.3(October 1, 1997)