Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl - SQLite question
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl - SQLite question Post 302183339 by cbkihong on Tuesday 8th of April 2008 10:02:45 PM
Old 04-08-2008
Are you using DBD::SQLite via DBI? And have you tried the "HandleError" attribute available in DBI?

DB - Database independent interface for Perl - search.cpan.org

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sqlite issue?

i'm on freebsd 5.2.1, and from a fresh installation i've used pkg_add for the latest ported version of apache, as well as installing php 5. supposedly php5 comes with native support for sqlite (in the binary package), and this is what i added. i am trying to install a site engine (the 'gyrator'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: brandan
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

sqlite database in HP-UX vs Linux

Hi everybody, We have a cgi application which accesses sqlite database. It works fine in Linux environment but the same code doesn't enter data into the database when done in HP-UX environment. Should the codes vary depending on whether it is Linux or HP-UX. Regards Ruma (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perlprg
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

hell and sqlite

Hi everyone, I have a requirement that requires me to fill an sqlite database with 100,000 entries (no duplicates). I will start out by giving the command that will insert the values necessary to populate the database: # sqlite /var/local/database/dblist "insert into list... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ogoy
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[ask]sqlite with shell script

hlow all i have file like this : BDG0100.2011091620162100CF5341.DAT BDG0100.2011091720175500CF5342.DAT BDG0100.2011091820192900CF5343.DAT BDG0100.2011091920210600CF5344.DAT but now i want make file like this 20110916.DAT 20110919.DAT 20110918.DAT 20110919.DAT so what i can do that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zvtral
3 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

ruby/SQLite database interface

Hello, I'm not sure this is quite the right place, but there do seem to be allot of posts with folks using ruby to play nicely with databases so I thought I would give it a go. I am starting a long process of developing a database application bases on SQLite and ruby. This will run on various... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using sqlite query to build script...

Okay, so this one is a bit above my knowledge level so I'm hoping for some pointers. Here's the scenario: I have a backup system on my network that makes single file images of the machines it's backing up and uses an sqlite database to keep track of everything. As is pretty typical with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NyxPDX
2 Replies

7. BSD

FF, about:config, storage.vacuum.last.places.sqlite

Starting this new thread, because the older one has been shut, Looking in my linux distro, firefox and about:config something like the following appears storage.vacuum.last.places.sqlite: 1474885593 When using bleachbit, this very file named places.sqlite I am told it can't be deleted. In... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Manipulating UNIX and sqlite db

Hi there, I have multiple rows of data. For example: S/N | Name| Age I would like to store them into sqlite database after doing some grepping in CSV and output them into console/html format. Will it be possible? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
1 Replies
TASKS(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						  TASKS(3)

NAME
TASKS - Want to help? These things need doing... Increase test coverage More tests need to be added to test the codes that not urrently being tested. It's pretty poor right now: http://pjcj.sytes.net/cover/latest/DBI-1.52/coverage.html Start with improving the subroutine coverage http://pjcj.sytes.net/cover/latest/DBI-1.52/blib-lib-DBI-pm--subroutine.html Test the proxy The current t/80proxy.t is isolated from the rest of the test suite so actually tests very little, and what it does test is duplicating other tests. Ideally the proxy should be tested in the same way as DBI::PurePerl. In other words, by creating wrappers test files for each test file that set $ENV{DBI_AUTOPROXY} and run the original test. They'll also need to start and stop a proxy server. Fixing bugs The official bug list is here: http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=DBI Naturally I'll offer direction and guidance on any you want to tackle. I've also got a few that could be entered into rt.cpan.org. Others General: Protect trace_msg from SIGPIPE? prepare(...,{ Err=>my $isolated_err, ...}) Add trace module that just records the last N trace messages into an array and prepends them to any error message to provide context for the error. Document DBI_PROFILE_FLOCK and LockFile attrib in DBI::ProfileData and DBI::ProfileDumper Performance: Move _new_sth to DBI::db::_new_sth (leave alias) and implement in C Or call _new_child and move to DBI::common? Implement FETCH_many() in C Add high-res dbi_time for windows - via Time::HiRes glob replace dbi_time()? perl v5.12.1 2009-06-08 TASKS(3)