Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: c programming in linux
Top Forums Programming c programming in linux Post 302182839 by k.v.manjunath on Monday 7th of April 2008 03:06:00 PM
Old 04-07-2008
Hi Please user mcedit. It is the best editor. You feel like the turbo C editor as in Windows...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Programming C in Linux

Hello, I am a basic programer from back in the 80's/90's. I moved on to visual basic and now I want to learn C. I want to eventually program in Linux. Now, before I get on this band wagon I want to ask a few questions to make sure I am getting started out right. 1. Is C a good language to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wizkid
2 Replies

2. New to Unix. Which books should I read?

Any Usefull Ebooks on Linux Programming?

Hi Forum! Is there anybody who can tell me where I can find some cool books on linux ( RH exclusively! if possible ) programming? :p (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: confusedoflife
2 Replies

3. Linux

Need Help Of Linux Programming

hi frnds i need help on linux programming as well as how to configure linux. if u feel free than plz forward me the mail so that i can go through. email removed thanx regards :) vishwa pratap singh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luckyvishwa
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Programming in JAvA

is it advisible to do Linux Programming in JAVA.. If so, whats the advantage over C++ or C.. Cud anyone also help me out by providing some links in this regard.. Would be highly appreciated.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srikumar_cs
1 Replies

5. Linux

Linux programming

Hi friends! I am new be in Linux system programing. Can you help me to get running processes statistics (pid, uid, %cpu, %mem, pri, ni) without using any commands like TOP, PS. Can you tell me any system call available to get %cpu only or %mem only? Even i include... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatgopu
2 Replies

6. Linux

C programming in linux

Hi friends In my linux application, i want to update output in same place i.e.. I want to display my output in specific location in screen(console output) ITERATION 1: (e.g. start diplay from 5th ROW 5th COLOUMN) if my message is "hi" then first time 'h' should print in 5th ROW... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatgopu
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell programming in Linux

Hi, I have been working on Sun Solaris since a long time. Recently I got to work on RH Linux. My Linux version details are: Linux 2.6.18-164.el5 #1 SMP Tue Aug 18 15:51:48 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux I have a simple command in my shell script: export BKPTAG=`date... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagarparadkar
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From iOS programming to Linux system programming

Hello. I like Linux and C programming language. Allways wanted to understand kernel and become a Linux system programmer. And I also like Objective-C and iOS. These two programming areas have relations: 1. Linux and iOS are UNIX-like systems, POSIX compliant. 2. It is useful to know C language... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rockatansky
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Linux programming

Develop a program to display file given on the command line to STDOUT, please give sample program (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ainstin
2 Replies
pdebuild-user-mode-linux(1)					     pbuilder					       pdebuild-user-mode-linux(1)

NAME
pdebuild-user-mode-linux - pbuilder-user-mode-linux way of doing debuild SYNOPSIS
pdebuild-user-mode-linux [pdebuild-user-mode-linux options] -- [pbuilder-user-mode-linux options] DESCRIPTION
A convenience program for pbuilder-user-mode-linux which invokes pbuilder after obtaining appropriate root privilege in a Debian source directory. One must be inside the source tree containing the debian directory, in order to make it work. PDEBUILD OPTIONS
--buildsourceroot [fakeroot] The command used to gain root privilege for invoking dpkg-buildpackage --auto-debsign Invoke debsign at the end of pdebuild process. --debsign-k [key-id] Pass -k option to debsign to specify which keyid to sign. --buildresult [Directory for build results] The place which build result is stored. --configfile [Extra config file to use] The configuration file is used, but not passed on to pbuilder-user-mode-linux. --debbuildopts [options to pass to dpkg-buildpackage] The space-delimited list of options are passed to dpkg-buildpackage. This option appends to pbuilder option --debbuildopts and may also be used to reset the list of options by passing the empty string. --use-pdebuild-internal Uses a different implementation of pdebuild, which calls clean and build inside the chroot, using bind-mounts. pdebuild-internal tries to run debian/rules clean inside the chroot. To achieve the goal, the working directory is passed on inside the chroot, in the form of bind-mounting and debuild is run. This option will not protect the working directory and its parent directories from the build scripts. -- [pbuilder options] After the -- symbol, an arbitrary number of pbuilder options can be specified. See pbuilder-user-mode-linux.1 for full list of options. There is an exception that --buildresult needs to be specified as pdebuild option before the -- to be effective. FILES
/etc/pbuilderrc The configuration file for pbuilder-user-mode-linux, used in pdebuild-user-mode-linux. /usr/share/pbuilder/pbuilderrc The default configuration file for pbuilder-user-mode-linux, used in pdebuild-user-mode-linux. ${HOME}/.pbuilderrc Configuration file for pbuilder-user-mode-linux, used in pdebuild-user-mode-linux, overrides what is written in /etc/pbuilderrc AUTHOR
Initial coding, and main maintenance is done by Junichi Uekawa <dancer@debian.org>. The homepage is available at http://pbuilder.alioth.debian.org SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/pbuilder/pbuilder-doc.html, pbuilder-user-mode-linux(1), pbuilderrc(5), pbuilder-uml.conf(5) Debian 2006 May 24 pdebuild-user-mode-linux(1)