Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Oracle Updates (RSS) Easy Trees with Oracle and PHP Post 302182348 by Linux Bot on Sunday 6th of April 2008 05:10:15 AM
Old 04-06-2008
Easy Trees with Oracle and PHP

Use a few elegant queries and functions to make working with your hierarchical data a breeze.

More...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help on installing an EASY to use and easy to install command line text editor

Hi again. Sorry if it seems like I'm spamming the boards a bit, but I figured I might as well ask all the questions I need answers to at once, and hopefully at least get some. I have installed Solaris 10 on a server. The default text editors are there (vi, ex, ed, maybe others, I know emacs is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: EugeneG
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Which unix is more easy with Oracle ?

Hi, currently our databasese are on AIX, but we plan to purchase new sever of unix except IBM.so colud you please tell en which unix flavor is more compatible with oracle sun solaris or HP unix and we also need list of SAN configuration. thanks a lot in advacne. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: younusdba
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Excellent Oracle JET Video - "Finally, JavaScript Is Easy!"

This is a video well worth watching if you have any interests at all in the future of web development, web development frameworks and Javascript. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8mhIEeTMCc . Fixed typo in Oracle Jet URL (oraclejet.org) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)