Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Express Lockdown
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Oracle Updates (RSS) Express Lockdown Post 302182312 by Linux Bot on Sunday 6th of April 2008 05:10:15 AM
Old 04-06-2008
Express Lockdown

Lock down your Oracle Application Express applications.

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Outlook express

Where is the file where all my e-mails are stored?I know theres one file with everything in it. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix and Outlook Express

Awhile back I followed instructions in a newsletter (I don't remember which one) giving instructions on making Outlook Express very plain. Unfortunately I followed the instructions but did not make a note of the string. The last word was true. The instructions stated that if one wanted to return to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MarilynNolan
0 Replies

3. Solaris

ipfilter solaris express

Hello, | am trying to setup ipfilter on solaris express snv_91 but I don't seem to have the following file available. /etc/ipf/pfil.ap Is this an older way of configuring the interface?, I have all the packages installed. Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Actuator
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Express or OpenIndiana

Simply question which should I use. correct me if I'm wrong but Solaris Express is taking the place of Opensolaris and is officially sanctioned by Oracle and OpenIndiana is what used to be OpenSolaris. If I opt for OpenIndiana is it going to follow the official Oracle Solaris releases or are... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: michael78
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun Storage Tek 2540 M2 controller lockdown

hello all, I have recently acquired the above server and i am having issues with the RAID controllers being put into a lockdown state. This occurs when new drives are added to the array, the controller automagically reboots and then gives status codes OE and LT. After this i am unable to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: WombleLord
0 Replies
uwx_set_nofr(3X)														  uwx_set_nofr(3X)

NAME
uwx_set_nofr() - disable tracking of floating-point registers SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
is part of the Unwind Express Library for Integrity systems; see uwx(3X). disables the tracking of floating-point registers during the stack unwind process. This can be used to improve unwind performance for applications that do not need to inspect the values of the pre- served floating-point values. Tracking of floating-point registers is disabled for the unwind environment named in the env parameter; other unwind environments are not affected. It is not currently possible to re-enable the tracking of floating-point registers without creating a new unwind environment. Parameters env A pointer to an unwind environment object. RETURN VALUE
returns on success. See uwx(3X) for error codes. AUTHOR
The Unwind Express Library was developed by Hewlett-Packard. SEE ALSO
uwx(3X), uwx_add_to_bsp(3X), uwx_find_source_info(3X), uwx_find_symbol(3X), uwx_free(3X), uwx_get_abi_context_code(3X), uwx_get_func- start(3X), uwx_get_module_info(3X), uwx_get_nat(3X), uwx_get_reg(3X), uwx_get_source_info(3X), uwx_get_sym_info(3X), uwx_init(3X), uwx_init_context(3X), uwx_register_alloc_cb(3X), uwx_register_callbacks(3X), uwx_release_symbol_cache(3X), uwx_self_do_context_frame(3X), uwx_self_free_info(3X), uwx_self_init_context(3X), uwx_self_init_info(3X), uwx_set_remote(3X), uwx_step(3X), uwx_step_inline(3X). Integrity Systems Only uwx_set_nofr(3X)