Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Oracle Updates (RSS) Implementing Row-Level Security in Java Applications Post 302182271 by Linux Bot on Sunday 6th of April 2008 05:10:15 AM
Old 04-06-2008
Implementing Row-Level Security in Java Applications

Learn how to enforce row-level security across your JEE application, from database to cache. From Oracle Fusion Middleware Regional Director Lonneke Dikmans.

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What kind of security applications UNIX and Windows have in common?

Hi guys, may I know what kind of security applications do UNIX and Windows have in common? This is related to a project that is approaching its deadline, so would you all please be kind enough to help me? Thank You. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: austintham
0 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Ubuntu folder level security

I have installed ubuntu. And I have create users ans groups. Suppose if the user enter into through Putty SSH. He should have access only to home folder and cannot move to other than $HOME. User should not able to root files and /$ files. Kindly provide solution. Regards Vasanth kumar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanthrj
3 Replies

3. Programming

Berkeley database + row level locking

Hello all, Any idea with which release of BDB row/record level locking was introduced? Am sure many/somebody are working with BDB. I tried searching the forum and this what I could get. https://www.unix.com/software-releases-rss-news/88232-berkeley-db-java-edition-3-3-74-default-branch.html... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
1 Replies

4. Programming

Java Applications and Xterm

I spent a ton of time developing a java application as an interface to a unix file system. We use xterm and I use a lot of swing elements to make the interface user friendly. The user will start the java application from the command-line in xterm and the application opens in its own JFrame. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nwboy74
1 Replies
Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache(3pm)

NAME
Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache - Implements a row cache for Alzabo SYNOPSIS
use Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache; Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache->clear(); DESCRIPTION
This is a very simple caching mechanism for "Alzabo::Runtime::Row" objects that tries to ensure that for there is never more than one row object in memory for a given database row. To use it, simply load it. It can be foiled through the use of "Storable" or other "deep magic" cloning code, like in the "Clone" module. The cache is a simple hash kept in memory. If you use this module, you are responsible for clearing the cache as needed. The only time it is cleared automatically is when a table update or delete is performed, in which case all cached rows for that table are cleared. In a persistent environment like mod_perl, you should clear the cache on a regular basis in order to prevent the cache from getting out of sync with the database. A good way to do this is to clear it at the start of every request. METHODS
All methods provided are class methods. * clear This clears the entire cache * clear_table( $table_object ) Given a table object, this method clears all the cached rows from that table. * row_in_cache( $table_name, $row_id ) Given a table name and a row id, as returned by the "Alzabo::Runtime::Row->id_as_string" method, this method returns the matching row from the cache, if it exists. Otherwise it returns undef. * delete_from_cache( $table_name, $row_id ) Given a table name and a row id, as returned by the "Alzabo::Runtime::Row->id_as_string" method, this method returns the matching row from the cache. * write_to_cache( $row_object ) Given a row object, this method stores it in the cache. AVOIDING THE CACHE
If you want to not cache a row, then you can pass the "no_cache" parameter to any table or schema method that creates a new row object or a cursor, such as "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->insert()", "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->rows_where()". AUTHOR
Dave Rolsky, <autarch@urth.org> perl v5.8.8 2007-12-23 Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache(3pm)