Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: neon 0.28.2 (Default branch)
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News neon 0.28.2 (Default branch) Post 302181589 by Linux Bot on Thursday 3rd of April 2008 11:50:01 AM
Old 04-03-2008
neon 0.28.2 (Default branch)

neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library for Unix systems, with a C language API. It provides high-level interfaces to HTTP/1.1 and WebDAV methods, and a low-level interface to HTTP request/response handling, allowing new methods to be easily implemented.License: GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)Changes:
This update fixes the use of NTLM with someHTTP/1.0 proxies. Two bugs in the GnuTLS supportwere fixed.Image

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Install neon-0.26.3. on a OpenBSD server

Hello, I'm a very basic beginning user of OpenBSD. I'd like to install neon-0.26.3. I placed it on our server but I don't know how to install it. The directory has the following contain: # ls .package AUTHORS ChangeLog.CVS NEWS TODO ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: syddy
1 Replies
HTTP::OAI::Response(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  HTTP::OAI::Response(3pm)

NAME
HTTP::OAI::Response - An OAI response DESCRIPTION
"HTTP::OAI::Response" inherits from HTTP::Response and supplies some utility methods for OAI. METHODS
$r = new HTTP::OAI::Response([responseDate=>$rd][, requestURL=>$ru]) This constructor method returns a new HTTP::OAI::Response object. Optionally set the responseDate and requestURL. Use $r->is_error to test whether the request was successful. In addition to the HTTP response codes, the following codes may be returned: 600 - Error parsing XML or invalid OAI response Use $r->message to obtain a human-readable error message. $r->copy_from( $r ) Copies an HTTP::Response $r into this object. $headers = $r->headers Returns an HTTP::OAI::Headers object. $errs = $r->errors([$err]) Returns and optionally adds to the OAI error list. Returns a reference to an array. $rd = $r->responseDate( [$rd] ) Returns and optionally sets the response date. $ru = $r->requestURL( [$ru] ) Returns and optionally sets the request URL. $verb = $r->verb( [$verb] ) Returns and optionally sets the OAI verb. $r->version Return the version of the OAI protocol used by the remote site (protocolVersion is automatically changed by the underlying API). $r->xslt( $url ) Set the stylesheet to use in a response. NOTE - requestURI/request Version 2.0 of OAI uses a "request" element to contain the client's request, rather than a URI. The OAI-PERL library automatically converts from a URI into the appropriate request structure, and back again when harvesting. The exception to this rule is for badVerb errors, where the arguments will not be available for conversion into a URI. perl v5.12.4 2011-06-23 HTTP::OAI::Response(3pm)