Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX how to administer remote server Post 302181250 by vbe on Wednesday 2nd of April 2008 12:17:55 PM
Old 04-02-2008
In your case:
man sam

(Remote Administration

+ Configure remote systems for remote administration.

+ Execute SAM on systems configured for remote administration.

)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to remotely administer/validate UNIX server via Windows machine?

Hi there--I think this is more of a Windows question, but I think many of you might be able to help me out: I have a UNIX web server and a Windows machine. I'm trying to script the following tasks so that they can be run from the Windows machine (via a batch file): 1. Shutdown web services... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sohungry73
5 Replies

2. HP-UX

Transfer file from local unix server to remote server

want to remove the thread thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: indira
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transfer file from local unix server to remote server

want to remove this thread. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: indira
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

preserving the timestamp of a file when copied from remote server to local server using ftp

Hi, I need to copy few files from remote server to local server. I write a shell script to connect to the remote server using ftp and go to that path. Now i need to copy those files in the remote directory to my local server with the timestamp of all those files shouldnt be changed. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumarmc
5 Replies

5. Programming

SFTP from one remote server to another remote server from desktop

Hi, I have 1. lappy 2. server A 3. server B Now, what i need is to run a command from lappy that will sftp a file from server A to server B. Please guide me to achieve this. -akash (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akash.mahakode
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Script to get files from remote server to local server through sftp without prompting for password

Hi, I am trying to automate the process of fetching files from remote server to local server through sftp. I have the username and password for the remote solaris server. But I need to give password manually everytime i run the script. Can anyone help me in automating the script such that it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssk250
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Append the output of a script running in remote server to a file in local server?

Hi guys, So i am in server1 and i have to login to server 2, 3,4 and run some script there(logging script) and output its result. What i am doing is running the script in server2 and outputting it to a file in server 2 and then Scp'ing the file to server1. Similarly i am doing this for other... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do I require remote login access to a windows server to transfer files from a UNIX server

Hi All I need to transfer a file from a UNIX server to a windows server. I saw that it is possible to do this using scp command by looking at the forum listed below: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sudo connect to a remote server and execute scripts in remote server

Hello Every one!! I am trying to write a shell script which will connect to a remote server and execute scripts which are at a certain path in the remote server. Before this I am using a sudo command to change the user. The place where I am stuck is, I am able to connect to the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: masubram
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script connect to remote server, not find files and exit only from remote server, but not from scrip

I have a script, which connecting to remote server and first checks, if the files are there by timestamp. If not I want the script exit without error. Below is a code TARFILE=${NAME}.tar TARGZFILE=${NAME}.tar.gz ssh ${DESTSERVNAME} 'cd /export/home/iciprod/download/let/monthly;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
3 Replies
transmission-remote-cli(1)				      transmission-remote-cli					transmission-remote-cli(1)

NAME
transmission-remote-cli - a console client for the Transmission BitTorrent client SYNOPSIS
transmission-remote-cli [options] [filename-or-URL] DESCRIPTION
transmission-remote-cli is a curses interface for the daemon of the BitTorrent client Transmission. OPTIONS
--version Show version number and exit -h --help Show usage information and a list of options -c CONNECTION --connect=CONNECTION Point to the server. CONNECTION must match the following pattern: [username:password@]host[:port][path] Default: localhost:9091 -s --ssl Use SSL to connect to the server. Default: don't use SSL --create-config Create configuration file with default values. NOTE: A config file won't be created unless you provide this option at least once. After that, it is rewritten whenever transmis- sion-remote-cli exits. -f CONFIGFILE --config=CONFIGFILE Set path to configuration file. Default: ~/.config/transmission-remote-cli/settings.cfg -n --netrc Get authentication info from ~/.netrc. -- OPTIONS Use the known server connection to pass OPTIONS on to transmission-remote. FILES
transmission-remote-cli overwrites the configuration file on exit. Keep that in mind if you edit it manually. SEE ALSO
transmission-create(1), transmission-daemon(1), transmission-edit(1), transmission-gtk(1), transmission-qt(1), transmission-remote(1), transmission-show(1). April 22, 2012 transmission-remote-cli(1)