Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: error 0509-036
Operating Systems AIX error 0509-036 Post 302180816 by cero on Tuesday 1st of April 2008 08:37:17 AM
Old 04-01-2008
Is your box running in 32 bit mode?
Code:
bootinfo -K

should tell you what kernel mode you use.
Invalid magic number sounds like a 64 bit library used in 32 bit mode.
Oracle 9i comes with 32 bit libraries (in $ORACLE_HOME/lib32), those in $ORACLE_HOME/lib usually are the 64 bit ones.
You may try to set the LIBPATH variable to point to the directory containing the 32 bit libraries.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error: Internal system error: Unable to initialize standard output file

Hey guys, need some help. Running AIX Version 5.2 and one of our cron jobs is writing errors to a log file. Any ideas on the following error message. Error: Internal system error: Unable to initialize standard output file I'm guessing more info might be needed, so let me know. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: firkus
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk Shell Script error : "Syntax Error : `Split' unexpected

hi there i write one awk script file in shell programing the code is related to dd/mm/yy to month, day year format but i get an error please can anybody help me out in this problem ?????? i give my code here including error awk ` # date-month -- convert mm/dd/yy to month day,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Herry
2 Replies

3. AIX

nim mksysb error :/usr/bin/savevg[33]: 1016,07: syntax error

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, help me please. I am trying to create a mksysb bakup using nim. I am geting this error, how to correct it ? : Command : failed stdout: yes stderr: no... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: astjen
9 Replies

4. AIX

0509-136 Errors with nmon TL8

I am attempting to use nmon (latest version from wiki) on an AIX TL8 system. When I start nmon (under root), I receive the following errors: exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ./nmon because of the following errors: 0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for nmon because: 0509-136 Symbol... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddcanan
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to use the Sudo command. "0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for sudo because:"

Hi! I'm very new to unix, so please keep that in mind with the level of language used if you choose to help :D Thanks! When attempting to use sudo on and AIX machine with oslevel 5.1.0.0, I get the following error: exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program sudo because of the following errors:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chloe123
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

> 5 ")syntax error: operand expected (error token is " error

im kinda new to shell scripting so i need some help i try to run this script and get the error code > 5 ")syntax error: operand expected (error token is " the code for the script is #!/bin/sh # # script to see if the given value is correct # # Define errors ER_AF=86 # Var is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: metal005
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Rpcinfo: can't contact portmapper: RPC: Authentication error; why = Failed (unspecified error)

I have two servers with a fresh install of Solaris 11, and having problems when doing rpcinfo between them. There is no firewall involved, so everything should theoretically be getting through. Does anyone have any ideas? I did a lot of Google searches, and haven't found a working solution yet. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
2 Replies

8. AIX

0509-036 tar error

Hello Everyone, root@test8:/>gunzip < /configapp/bkp_14JUN16_oraapp.tgz | /opt/freeware/bin/tar x> exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /opt/freeware/bin/tar because of the following errors: 0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for tar because: 0509-136 Symbol... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies
myproxy-admin-change-pass(8)					      MyProxy					      myproxy-admin-change-pass(8)

NAME
myproxy-admin-change-pass - change credential passphrase SYNOPSIS
myproxy-admin-change-pass [ options ] DESCRIPTION
The myproxy-admin-change-pass command changes the passphrase used to encrypt a credential in the MyProxy repository. The command first prompts for the current passphrase for the credential, then prompts twice for the new passphrase. If an empty passphrase is given, the credential will not be encrypted. It accesses the repository directly and must be run on the machine where the myproxy-server(8) is installed from the account that owns the repository. OPTIONS
-h Displays command usage text and exits. -u Displays command usage text and exits. -s dir Specifies the location of the credential storage directory. The directory must be accessible only by the user running the myproxy- server process for security reasons. Default: /var/lib/myproxy or /var/myproxy or $GLOBUS_LOCATION/var/myproxy -l username Specifies the MyProxy account under which the credential should be stored. -k name Specifies the credential name. -S, --stdin_pass By default, the command prompts for a passphrase and reads the passphrase from the active tty. When running the command non-inter- actively, there may be no associated tty. Specifying this option tells the command to read passphrases from standard input without prompts or confirmation. EXIT STATUS
0 on success, >0 on error AUTHORS
See http://myproxy.ncsa.uiuc.edu/about for the list of MyProxy authors. SEE ALSO
myproxy-change-pass-phrase(1), myproxy-destroy(1), myproxy-info(1), myproxy-init(1), myproxy-logon(1), myproxy-retrieve(1), myproxy- store(1), myproxy-server.config(5), myproxy-admin-adduser(8), myproxy-admin-load-credential(8), myproxy-admin-query(8), myproxy-server(8) MyProxy 2009-12-1 myproxy-admin-change-pass(8)