Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Bugs with clock()
Operating Systems Solaris Bugs with clock() Post 302180755 by sparcguy on Tuesday 1st of April 2008 04:36:20 AM
Old 04-01-2008
for such bugs problems might be better to check sunsolve, maybe they could have a patch or work around or something similar to your problem. I did a search and it return the following. Since I dun understand what your problem is I dunno whether is of any use.

You will need an a sunsolve a/c to login to browse sunsolve documents

Requires Support Contract gettimeofday needs function prototype in <sys/time.h> | Open in a new window
bug 1086664
SunSolve Error Page - Feb 17, 2007

Requires Support Contract gettimeofday, prototype missing | Open in a new window
bug 1100685
SunSolve Error Page - Feb 15, 2007

Requires Support Contract Excessive use of system calls such as gettimeofday() at startup | Open in a new window
bug 5061322
SunSolve Error Page - Aug 6, 2004

Requires Support Contract gettimeofday() core dumped when called with an invalid time | Open in a new window
bug 1134269
SunSolve Error Page - Jul 23, 1993

Requires Support Contract gettimeofday() returns negative nanosecond value on x86 | Open in a new window
bug 1172542
SunSolve Error Page - Apr 26, 2006

Requires Support Contract gettimeofday() still appears to issue software trap ST_GETHRESTIME | Open in a new window
bug 1170935
SunSolve Error Page - Dec 15, 1997

Requires Support Contract Time as reported by gettimeofday(3C) goes backwards on Galaxy kit | Open in a new window
bug 6539802
SunSolve Error Page - Oct 23, 2007

Requires Support Contract gettimeofday() core dumped with an invalid buffer. | Open in a new window
bug 6363589
SunSolve Error Page - Jan 19, 2007

Requires Support Contract gettimeofday can be used for time travel on solaris x86 | Open in a new window
bug 4962599
SunSolve Error Page - Jan 12, 2007

Requires Support Contract gettimeofday() is being called with one argument only in sleep.c | Open in a new window
bug 1178251
SunSolve Error Page - Jan 12, 2007

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is it a bugs for find command? :(

Hi! When i am trying to use find command to seacrh files in current directory, it help me to search for it sub-directory also. Is there anyway to avoid it? I am using unix operating system. My friend told me that only linux did handle this, is it true? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AkumaTay
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bugs in my new Ubuntu installation

I recently bought a new HP Spectre x360 laptop and installed Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit) for the first time. I am seeing various bugs. I don't know if the problems are due to: (a) Hardware problems with the new laptop. (b) Software issues, i.e. Ubuntu not working with the other... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: twelth_hour
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Getting started with fixing bugs for Linux

Okay I want to try my luck at fixing bugs for the Fedora OS, but I guess this question deals with any Linux distro or any open source OS for that matter. I want to know how I can start fixing bugs on the OS level. For example the particular bug that I want to target is this logout bug I mean... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreyan32
6 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Meltdown and Spectre CPU bugs

This seems a bit serious: Meltdown, Spectre: The password theft bugs at the heart of Intel CPUs • The Register Vulnerability Note VU#584653 - CPU hardware vulnerable to side-channel attacks Project Zero: Reading privileged memory with a side-channel (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scrutinizer
8 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)