Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Korn pattern-list with a variable Post 302178895 by partchimp on Wednesday 26th of March 2008 02:12:14 PM
Old 03-26-2008
Perfect, works like a champ. Thanks for the quick reply.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

does this variable call work--Korn

I am new to the UNIX environment, but not to programming. My intention is to create a 2D array and print it. Since the Korn Shell does not support that kind of variable, the following is my solution right now. I have created a group of variables as follows: table00 table01 table02 table10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: morkfard
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

compound variable in korn shell

in a text " Korn Shell Unix programming Manual 3° Edition" i have found this sintax to declare a compoud variable: variable=( fild1 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZINGARO
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

compound variable in korn shell

in a text " Korn Shell Unix programming Manual 3° Edition" i have found this sintax to declare a compoud variable: variable=( fild1 fild1 ) but this sintax in ksh and sh (HP-UNIX) not work... why?? exist another solution for this type of variable ??? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZINGARO
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pattern manipulation in korn shell script using sed.

Hi, Could any one let me know, how can I cut the last field in below mentioned line. net,-hopcount,0,-netmask,255.255.255.0,,,,,192.168.37.0,10.253.0.1 net,-hopcount,0,-netmask,255.255.255.0,,,,,192.168.1.0,10.253.0.1 net,-hopcount,0,-netmask,255.255.255.0,,,,,192.168.38.0,10.253.0.1... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajilesh
3 Replies

5. Programming

How to refer to variable (korn shell)?

Hi I have the following block of code in korn shell and don't now how to refer to variable `print variable1.$dvd` ? --- integer dvd=4 integer number=0 while (( dvd!=0 )) do print "Iteracja numer : $dvd" print "$_" #it refers to $dvd var but want to refer... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: presul
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Korn Shell for pattern matching and extracting

Guys, i'm new to shell scripting. Here's what i need. I need a shell script which would read a file containing only 1 line which never changes. File containts - SQL_Mgd_Svc_ELONMCL54496 |EMEA\brookkev, EMEA\fieldgra, EMEA\tidmamar, EMEA\attfiste, EMEA\baldogar, EMEA\clarkia2, EMEA\conwasha,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: butterfly20
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Korn Shell regular pattern

Hello, I can't seem to understand korn shell regular expression. I am trying to extract the tagfrom its own filename string. var="LNX_1.2.0.0.af329a3da.tar" whereby af329a3da is the tagI am trying to extract out from. I am trying to avoid using IFS because future modifications... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: howhan
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pattern match exclusive return pattern/variable

I have an application(Minecraft Server) that generates a logfile live. Using Crontab and screen I send a 'list' command every minute. Sample Log view: 2013-06-07 19:14:37 <Willrocksyea1> hello* 2013-06-07 19:14:41 <Gromden29> hey 2013-06-07 19:14:42 Gromden29 lost connection:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gatekeeper258
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to import a variable Used in Another Korn Shell Script?

Hi I am using two shell scripts which are running on the system simultaneously. And in one of the script i am exporting an Integer Variable. Now i want to use the variable in another script. But i cannot run the first script in the second as the first script has many other functions which... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ajesh
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to delete all lines before a particular pattern when the pattern is defined in a variable?

I have a file Line 1 a Line 22 Line 33 Line 1 b Line 22 Line 1 c Line 4 Line 5 I want to delete all lines before last occurrence of a line which contains something which is defined in a variable. Say a variable var contains 'Line 1', then I need the following in the output. ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: Soham
21 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)