Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to determine if there is a Power Problem using DIAG command? Post 302176675 by sky_lark02 on Tuesday 18th of March 2008 10:37:14 PM
Old 03-18-2008
Thanks Duke

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

user diag ??

if user diag is removed with a -r will it delete usr/mds ? and if so will this prevent a system from booting? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Brian (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: breigner
1 Replies

2. AIX

Command to determine Tape Type

I have 2 UNIX boxes and I need to determine whether or not they possess the same tape drive. What is the hardware command to determine what type of tape drive is present? Thx in advance. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Surdeymon
4 Replies

3. AIX

What's meaning of "POWER" in diag command.?

I ran 'diag' command to verify disk follow the below steps. DIAG------?task selection-------ssa service aid-----Link verification I found that there are 3 types of status. (Good, Failed and Power). scp2: pdisk23 D69E584F 0 16 Power scp2: pdisk19 D657E7A9 1 15 Power scp2: pdisk28... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pattarapongn
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Booting up problem after power outage

hi guys, i'm new so don't bite too hard. having a problem booting up a V210 running sol9 on after a power outage... an init5 was done but not a init0 before the power cut... so now when booting up it gives the ff: SC Alert: Host System has Reset Probing system devices Probing memory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lungsta
2 Replies

5. AIX

diag report

Hello Everybody, we have a System Model: IBM,7017-S7A running AIX 4.3 Processor Type: PowerPC_RS64-II Number Of Processors: 4 I found while running "diag" the following errors. The Service Request Number(s)/Probable Cause(s) (causes are listed in descending order of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikosu
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem to determine all files and dir match up on 2 different unix boxes

Hi Friends I have 2 solaris boxes and I need to check certain directories (on local filesystem and mounted nfs) to make sure that they match up on both boxes and to delete or move the other mismatches to elsewhere on the local filesystem. I investigated for unix commands like rsync, and tree... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mpc8250
1 Replies

7. AIX

AIX power problem cron message on screen

Hello, I keep getting this message even after i removed it from the cron enteries it was added automatically Broadcast message from root@oradb (tty) at 12:00:00 ... rc.powerfail:2::WARNING!!! The system is now operating with a power problem. This message will be walled every 12... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies

8. AIX

Determine power family of p system from the model #.

Folks, Again a very silly question :D Could someone tell me, how to determine the power family(540, 520, 575, 595 etc) just by looking into the model # info from prtconf/lsconf o/p of the lpar? I dont want run a search on any search engine to find out the power family or hit IBM website to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thisissouvik
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Another one line command where I'd like to determine if Ubuntu or Red Hat when running command

Hello Forum, I'm making very good progress on my report thanks to the very helpful people on this forum. I've been able to successfully create my report for my Red Hat servers. But I do have a few ubuntu servers in the mix and I'd like to capture some data from them when an ssh connection is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
8 Replies
SGEQP3(l)								 )								 SGEQP3(l)

NAME
SGEQP3 - compute a QR factorization with column pivoting of a matrix A SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE SGEQP3( M, N, A, LDA, JPVT, TAU, WORK, LWORK, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, LDA, LWORK, M, N INTEGER JPVT( * ) REAL A( LDA, * ), TAU( * ), WORK( * ) PURPOSE
SGEQP3 computes a QR factorization with column pivoting of a matrix A: A*P = Q*R using Level 3 BLAS. ARGUMENTS
M (input) INTEGER The number of rows of the matrix A. M >= 0. N (input) INTEGER The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0. A (input/output) REAL array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the M-by-N matrix A. On exit, the upper triangle of the array contains the min(M,N)-by-N upper trapezoidal matrix R; the elements below the diagonal, together with the array TAU, represent the orthogonal matrix Q as a product of min(M,N) elementary reflectors. LDA (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M). JPVT (input/output) INTEGER array, dimension (N) On entry, if JPVT(J).ne.0, the J-th column of A is permuted to the front of A*P (a leading column); if JPVT(J)=0, the J-th column of A is a free column. On exit, if JPVT(J)=K, then the J-th column of A*P was the the K-th column of A. TAU (output) REAL array, dimension (min(M,N)) The scalar factors of the elementary reflectors. WORK (workspace/output) REAL array, dimension (LWORK) On exit, if INFO=0, WORK(1) returns the optimal LWORK. LWORK (input) INTEGER The dimension of the array WORK. LWORK >= 3*N+1. For optimal performance LWORK >= 2*N+( N+1 )*NB, where NB is the optimal block- size. If LWORK = -1, then a workspace query is assumed; the routine only calculates the optimal size of the WORK array, returns this value as the first entry of the WORK array, and no error message related to LWORK is issued by XERBLA. INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. FURTHER DETAILS
The matrix Q is represented as a product of elementary reflectors Q = H(1) H(2) . . . H(k), where k = min(m,n). Each H(i) has the form H(i) = I - tau * v * v' where tau is a real/complex scalar, and v is a real/complex vector with v(1:i-1) = 0 and v(i) = 1; v(i+1:m) is stored on exit in A(i+1:m,i), and tau in TAU(i). Based on contributions by G. Quintana-Orti, Depto. de Informatica, Universidad Jaime I, Spain X. Sun, Computer Science Dept., Duke University, USA LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 SGEQP3(l)