Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: NetConnect
Operating Systems Solaris NetConnect Post 302174790 by Tytalus on Wednesday 12th of March 2008 06:31:21 AM
Old 03-12-2008
A little....

netconnect page:

https://srsnetconnect3.sun.com/ncp/loginStart.do

what's the question/issue ?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Problems de-installing NetConnect

I have run into a problem while attempting to de-install netconnect from a Sol8 box. We got an error during the un-install script when it tries to remove SUNWsrsrp. It can't find the srsuser. We have no idea what user was specified initially. I have tried to remove the package on its own, to no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i_am_homer
2 Replies

2. Solaris

sun netconnect ?

i am looking for sun netconnect ,when i can find it ?? how it's work (principle) plz ?:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Explorer is stopping in netconnect line

Hey Guy. I am tiying to finish the explorer command on Solaris 9 machine but the explorer stop exactly on the netconnect line. Could I jump the line with any option? or Is an explorer version issue? Watch > Jan 20 14:25:19 sapmobiled02 lic: RUNNING Jan 20 14:25:19 sapmobiled02... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anggad_ven_admi
1 Replies

4. Debian

Connect Reliance netconnect data card in linux debian

Hi, I want to connect Reliance netconnect data card in linux - debian. I don't know which software needs to be install. can you please help me what is the software needs to be install to connect this datacard. I have connected this datacard in windows using the CD which is provided by... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: latika
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Unable to connect "Reliance Netconnect" on Redh Hat Linux 5

Hi Friends, Can someone help me with below issue , thanks. Subject : Unable to configure "Reliance NetConnect" on RHEL 5 Here some helpful information : # lsusb Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000 Bus 001 Device 002: ID 8087:0020 Bus 001 Device 003: ID 192f:0416 Bus 002 Device... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunraj192
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)