Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About CK ERP
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications About CK ERP Post 302174017 by hakim19 on Sunday 9th of March 2008 05:41:23 PM
Old 03-09-2008
About CK ERP

Please Can u help me to installand configure CK ERP In UBUNTU Opearating System.
I have UBUNTU 7.10
I Try 2 Install
  1. Mysql5.0.38
  2. Apache2
Please i have 2 expose this topic in class in 11/03/2008
please can u help me if possible with screen printing and comments.
thank u for all
Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux based Open Source ERP System - CK-ERP

Hi, folks, I have developed CK-ERP, which is an open source accounting / MRP / ERP / CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It provides accounting and back office functionalities to SMEs and utilizes the underlying middleware to administer accounts/groups. Details about and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released

Hi, folks, A new release, v.0.30.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted, at SourceForge.Net, sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp . New features comprise seven new modules (ck-teacher, ck-counsellor, ck-student, ck-applicant, ck-family, ck-registrar, ck-eduadmin) for deployment within educational... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

3. War Stories

Project - ERP-MES Interface

Hi all, that's my personal "war story" and probably a beginning of a never ending love story. It is roughly 8 weeks ago, I've got a training for a new ERP system. In front of the training my boss mentioned it based on a unix. Great, I have been always interested in but I don't know why I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Noobie1995
2 Replies
libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::FilterReUsermContributed Perl Documelibapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::FilterRec(3pm)

NAME
Apache2::FilterRec - Perl API for manipulating the Apache filter record Synopsis use Apache2::Filter (); use Apache2::FilterRec (); my $frec = $filter->frec; print "filter name is:", $frec->name; Description "Apache2::FilterRec" provides an access to the filter record structure. The "Apache2::FilterRec" object is retrieved by calling "frec()": $frec = $filter->frec; API
"Apache2::FilterRec" provides the following functions and/or methods: "name" The registered name for this filter $name = $frec->name(); obj: $frec ( "Apache2::FilterRec object" ) ret: $name (string) since: 2.0.00 mod_perl filters have four names: modperl_request_output modperl_request_input modperl_connection_output modperl_connection_input You can see the names of the non-mod_perl filters as well. By calling "$filter->next->frec->name" you can get the name of the next filter in the chain. Example: Let's print the name of the current and the filter that follows it: use Apache2::Filter (); use Apache2::FilterRec (); for my $frec ($filter->frec, $filter->next->frec) { print "Name: ", $frec->name; } See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.14.2 2011-02-08 libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::FilterRec(3pm)