Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: About CK ERP
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications About CK ERP Post 302174017 by hakim19 on Sunday 9th of March 2008 05:41:23 PM
Old 03-09-2008
About CK ERP

Please Can u help me to installand configure CK ERP In UBUNTU Opearating System.
I have UBUNTU 7.10
I Try 2 Install
  1. Mysql5.0.38
  2. Apache2
Please i have 2 expose this topic in class in 11/03/2008
please can u help me if possible with screen printing and comments.
thank u for all
Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux based Open Source ERP System - CK-ERP

Hi, folks, I have developed CK-ERP, which is an open source accounting / MRP / ERP / CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It provides accounting and back office functionalities to SMEs and utilizes the underlying middleware to administer accounts/groups. Details about and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released

Hi, folks, A new release, v.0.30.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted, at SourceForge.Net, sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp . New features comprise seven new modules (ck-teacher, ck-counsellor, ck-student, ck-applicant, ck-family, ck-registrar, ck-eduadmin) for deployment within educational... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

3. War Stories

Project - ERP-MES Interface

Hi all, that's my personal "war story" and probably a beginning of a never ending love story. It is roughly 8 weeks ago, I've got a training for a new ERP system. In front of the training my boss mentioned it based on a unix. Great, I have been always interested in but I don't know why I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Noobie1995
2 Replies
UBUNTU-DISTRO-INFO(1)					      General Commands Manual					     UBUNTU-DISTRO-INFO(1)

NAME
ubuntu-distro-info - provides information about Ubuntu's distributions SYNOPSIS
ubuntu-distro-info [OPTIONS] OPTIONS
--date=DATE date for calculating the version (default: today) -h, --help display help message and exit -a, --all list all known versions -d, --devel latest development version --lts latest long term support (LTS) version -s, --stable latest stable version --supported list of all supported stable versions --unsupported list of all unsupported stable versions -c, --codename print the codename (default) -r, --release print the release version -f, --fullname print the full name SEE ALSO
debian-distro-info(1), distro-info(1) AUTHOR
The script and this manual page was written by Benjamin Drung <bdrung@debian.org>. distro-info January 2011 UBUNTU-DISTRO-INFO(1)