Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Spicebird: Thunderbird, Lightning, and a dash of collaborative flavor Post 302173656 by Linux Bot on Friday 7th of March 2008 11:30:03 AM
Old 03-07-2008
Spicebird: Thunderbird, Lightning, and a dash of collaborative flavor

Fri, 07 Mar 2008 16:00:00 GMT
Spicebird is a cross-platform email and collaboration client derived from Mozilla Thunderbird. If you are a fan of Thunderbird, but need more from it than the standard build provides, you may want to give this new bird a try.

Source...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need a flavor of Unix

Hello all! I'm the new guy in these parts. I'm a part time college student/part time Java Intern. I've seen that during my days at work having a basic knowledge and understanding for Unix is a great benefit for us developers. I've got a dual boot on my main workstation at home of Win2K Pro and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AMDPwred
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which Flavor to start with????

Hello Everyone! I am a newbie for Unix OS's and have just started learning the basic commands but i am getting a lot confused in flavors of unix. Which one to start with; which one will run stable on my intel box; which one has the best to explore in security/performance/high speed... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mga
7 Replies

3. Solaris

good OS flavor

which is more in high demand commercial solaris or BSD THANKS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mxlst14
1 Replies

4. Fedora

Flavor of Unix

I would like to know wich Unix to get and run, because I have access to "ALL" paid and non paid versions What I would like to do is set up Cloud Computing from home so that I may gain experience in this area for my resume. I have read that the best right now is Ubuntu Server v9.10 Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jmeyer
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

A dash to GOTO or a dash from GOTO, that is the question...

Well, guys I saw a question about GOTO for Python. So this gave me the inspiration to attempt a GOTO function for 'dash', (bash and ksh too). Machine: MBP OSX 10.14.3, default bash terminal, calling '#!/usr/local/bin/dash'... This is purely a fun project to see if it is possible in PURE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)