Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Integrate PHP + Unix commands Post 302173533 by karthikn7974 on Friday 7th of March 2008 02:38:38 AM
Old 03-07-2008
Lightbulb Integrate PHP + Unix commands

Hi
I am using fedora 4, its only for desktop usage. its in gui mode. the system is always on and in login screen.
whenever a particular user logins in, aphp page inside the system should run.
The user should not be able to view the desktop.
The user has the info in the php webpage to work with.
if he completes his inputs.
i have an object button in php page where when user clicks it should logout from operating system and return to login screen again.

how to inegrate php script with unix commands

please help

thanks in advance

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Maingrame to UNIX sending UNIX commands

I want to know if there is a way to send unix commands thru FTP from a mainframe to kick off Autosys Jobs. I just need to send a command from the mainframe to UNIX and have UNIX execute that command. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skammer
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Integrate Sudo and NIS

hi guys I configured NIS on my Centos 5.5. I create accounts on NIS Server and users can log in. Cool. Now I added a user in my sudoers users in my NIS Server but user on other Linux boxes don't get the sudo permissions any way or procedure to integrate sudo in a NIS setup? thanks a... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
14 Replies

3. Programming

How to Integrate DropBox in PHP Web Application?

Hello, I am PHP web application developer and I am working on a web app php, html based. But due to client requirement they want to save database backup on a Dropbox account. Is there a way to do that? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Help to integrate Shell script with PHP

I have a shell script which takes user name and server name from the user and check the authentication type on that server like LDAP or VAS or local. It also provides various other info also such as owner of the ID and etc. I need this script to work on the browser where user can directly input... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bhuwan Nazkani
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to integrate all the systemctl commands into a shell script to verify any daemon/agent service?

Hi, Can we integrate all the systemctl command into a shell script to verify any service with all the options of systemctl if service integrate with the operating system service management tools to deliver their functionality. sudo systemctl start <service_name> sudo systemctl stop... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mannu2525
1 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.2. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2006 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2006 php-config(1)