Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Very Critical
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Very Critical Post 302171858 by fpmurphy on Friday 29th of February 2008 07:16:52 PM
Old 02-29-2008
You need to provide a lot more information than what you have currently provided if you want people to help you.

For example you need to show us the script which is used to retrieve the required files from the other server.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Monitroing Critical Logs

Hi, What are the critical logs need constant monitoring ? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sol8admin
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what is Critical section is all about?

what is a critical section?why multipleprocesses or multiplethreads cant be given a chance to access the critical section? please explain me with an example. thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: compbug
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

ServiceGuard on HP-UX 11.23 Mission Critical

Dear(s), anybody have played ServiceGuard on HP-UX version 11.23 MC ? I am planning to install Oracle and OpenView Operations for Unix 8 on a ServiceGuard clustered HP-UX environment, any suggestionsfrom where should I start ? Best Regards, Mostafa Reda (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darousha
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Shared Libraries- CRITICAL !!

Hi, I am trying to create a shared library from a .c file using gcc -c -fpic -I/usr/local/include Chksum.C -o Chksum.o gcc -shared -o libtclcksum.so Chksum.o when i try to load this shared library libtclcksum.so in tclsh % load libtclcksum.so I get the following error: couldn't load... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: archana485
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

Critical files in /etc overwritten EMPTY!

The following files were wiped out - new empty files were left in their place. /etc/inittab, /etc/inetd.conf, and /etc/MANPATH The system is running HP-UX 11i v3 - Mar08. Anyone seen anything like this? Any ideas on a way to figure this out if it happens again or a suggested way to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: KEnglander
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Critical problem in merging lines

Hi all, I am having a very critical problem in merging lines in my file as, let my file contents are: cat test1.txt name1....... address1....... phone1...... <blank> name2...... address2..... phone2..... <blank> and so on. Now i have to merge these lines by which my desired output... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shadow25
2 Replies

7. AIX

How critical is this info,from syslog?

Hello Gurus I have a linux box which is trying to connect to HOST-1 via ssh.Recently i have been submitted following entries from 'syslog' from this HOST-1. As you can see,there are 3 failed login attempts logged for my user 'eatcid' coming from my linux box to this HOST-1 which is AIX.The... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Critical lib renamed

Hello I have moved a critical lib from its location, so all programms linked to libc dont work . I still have two shells on the machine, bash and ksh The only thing I see is copying back the lib, but of course : dd, cp , mv etc are dead . So i tryed a loop with read ... {^Jwhile read... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: remi75
24 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris cluster critical issue

Hi all, Few hours ago I did some changes in our Solaris cluster servers. Below are changes I did : 1. Installed latest Solaris 10 patchset from oracle. 2. Enabled BSM log module. Entered into single user mode and rebooted. After reboot changed to multi-user mode and rebooted again. Now... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sembii
7 Replies
INSTALLSIEVE(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   INSTALLSIEVE(1)

NAME
installsieve - user utility for managing sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
installsieve DESCRIPTION
installsieve is a utility that allows users to manage their sieve scripts kept on the server. OPTIONS
-v <name> View script with the given name. The script if retrieved sucessfully is output to standard output. -l List all of the scripts currently on the server. If one of the scripts is active a arrow is printed indicating that it is the active script. -p <port> Port to connect to. If left off this defaults to "sieve" as defined in /etc/services. -i <file> Install a file onto the server. If a script with the same name already exists on the server it is overwritten. Upon sucessfully putting the script on the server the script is set active. If <file> has the extension .script it is chopped when put on the server since sieve names may not contain a '.'. -a <name> Set <name> as the active script. The list of available names can be obtained from the '-l' option.. -d <name> Delete the sieve script on the server with <name>. -m <mechanism> Force installsieve to use <mechanism> for authentication. If not specified the strongest authentication mechanism is chosen. -g <name> Get the sieve script with <name> and save it to disk with a ".script" extension. If a file with that name already exists it is overwritten. -u <user> Userid/Authname to use for authentication; by default, the current user. CMU
Project Cyrus INSTALLSIEVE(1)