Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Com One Phoenix Wi-Fi radio rises from embedded Linux platform Post 302171632 by Linux Bot on Friday 29th of February 2008 04:30:07 AM
Old 02-29-2008
Com One Phoenix Wi-Fi radio rises from embedded Linux platform

Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:00:00 GMT
Com One's Phoenix Wi-Fi radio is a home music appliance built on an embedded Linux foundation. Phoenix lets you stream music or play podcasts as easily as you can listen to a car radio, once you tell it what you want to hear. Its ability to play Internet radio is nice -- but is it worth its price?

Source...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Corresponding libgeom library on linux platform?

I need you help please, I want to use the libgeom library on the Linux platform in order to use the geom_stats_snapshot_get function. But, I can't find this library for linux platform. If someone can help me or give me the equivalent of this library on linux. Thank you again. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: leila182009
4 Replies

2. Linux

Linux on DEC Alpha platform

Hi All, Is there a commercially available version of Linux which will run on a DEC/Digital/HP Alpha platform. Specifically a AlphaStation 200 4/166. I am currently running VMS 8.3 on the machine but the HP license conditions are encouraging me to change the OS. Thanks and Regards, Ron... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roslynlea
4 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Linux Universal Packet/Ham Radio Backdoor - root!

Tails (LiveCD) is crap, and I'm being nice here. Bloated, contains HAMRADIO and PACKET RADIO modules which no one in their right mind would use on a distro aimed at Tor use, I don't even believe 1% of Linux users use them, yet they're generated right there in the directories. Google about ham radio... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chipinmybrain
0 Replies

4. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

5. Programming

Odd behavior from GDB while trying to cross-debug an embedded Linux application.

Some background: The application normally runs on an embedded platform. Currently, for development purposes, I have the rootfs located @ /exports and the target is communicating over NFS. That way I can make a change on my local system, save the application @ /exports, and run the altered... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
4 Replies
LASTFM(1)						      General Commands Manual							 LASTFM(1)

NAME
lastfm - Audio player for last.fm streams SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/lastfm [options] [URL] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the lastfm command. LASTFM is the flagship product from the team that designed the Audioscrobbler system, a music engine based on a massive collection of Music Profiles. Each music profile belongs to one person, and describes their taste in music. Last.fm uses these music profiles to make person- alized recommendations, match you up with people who like similar music, and generate custom radio stations for each person. This program will allow you to play your personalized radio station streams from the last.fm website. OPTIONS
Arguments: URL A station url beginning with lastfm:// Options: --sanity Show the number of listeners instead of the number of plays scrobbled. -tray Start the program minimized as a tray icon. FILES
~/.config/Last.fm/Last.fm.conf Application config file. ~/.local/share/Last.fm/cache/* Cache files for album artwork and artist descriptions. ~/.local/share/Last.fm/IpodDevice.db SQLite database of songs played on the iPod. ~/.local/share/Last.fm/Last.fm.log Application log file. ~/.local/share/Last.fm/*_mediadevice.xml Submission cache of songs played on the iPod. ~/.local/share/Last.fm/*_submissions.xml Submission cache of songs played with the client. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Paul Telford <pxt@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). It has been updated by John Stamp <jstamp@users.sourceforge.net>. 2007-12-06 LASTFM(1)