Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Solis Reports 26022008 (Default branch) Post 302170746 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 26th of February 2008 03:00:01 PM
Old 02-26-2008
Solis Reports 26022008 (Default branch)

Image Solis Reports is a Web-based, general purpose reporting application designed for easy data access and simplicity. Originally designed as a reporting and planning tool for the SOLIS CRM/ERP product, it can be used with any relational database that allows a JDBC connection. It has two parts: report creation and report inspection. While the first requires basic SQL knowledge, the second can be used by all computer-aware staff in a simple manner. The reports allow filtering, sorting, grouping, and exporting to XLS files for further processing. License: Other/Proprietary License Changes:
Support was added for Sybase, Oracle 9, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.Image

More...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Hp-ux 11.11 and Oracle reports

HI I am battling to find why oracle reports dont work from the Oracle applications and work from the Command line Finally, whern these reports error out in the Oracle apps, I see the error that the x server killed the process. Please let me know if any one has some chi-chi sheet on the os setup... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: schilukuri
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Why command df and du reports different output?

There a mismatch between df and du outputs Both df and du reporting different output. It is confusing. the answer that I get is that Open file descriptor is main causes of such wrong information. For example if file is open by third party application OR by a user and same file is deleted, both... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynixon
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

oracle reports from unix

i have sql script (ex:a.sql) that generates 10 csv files ex: a.csv b.csv c.csv ......... but donot want 10 separate csv files i want a single csv files with 10 different tab that contains all data is it possible from unix :( (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alokjyotibal
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

if ps -p 1234 reports nothing, echo something

I have a script that I need to put in some checking. It would read something like this but I need help with the exact notation: #!/bin/bash while true if #process is no longer reporting as up echo "process 1234 has fell" exit 1 # exit script fi sleep 1 #end of scriptAny help greatly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajp7701
2 Replies

5. AIX

script to get user id reports

Dear Friends, Can Any one provide me script to generate list of username with the gecos field. (cat /etc/passwd | cut -d: -f1,5) Please note i have to run this command from nim server and i have password less ssh access.(ssh hostname command) and i want a file to be generated on nim... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinodchauhan123
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

intodns.com reports old IP

Hello, I have this problem: I have a domain which worked well until my ISP changed my ip. Since then my DNS is not working, and intodns.com reports still the old IP. The DNS remains the same. I made changes in named.conf, in ifcfg-Auto_eth0, I flushed the cache but it;s the same thing. What... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: doe_ro
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

RSYSLOG reports

I want to create reports using rsyslog in linux,Can someone help me out here ? Report Format must be "Hostname" "Username" "Hostname logged from" "Date" "Time" Regards, Ahmed. ---------- Post updated at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:24 PM ---------- Linux,Shell Script (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed.vaghar
10 Replies
cfengine(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       cfengine(8)

NAME
cfshow - Dump cfengine databases SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/cfshow [options] DESCRIPTION
cfengine is a language based system specifically designed for testing and configuring unix-like systems attached to a TCP/IP network. cfshow is a tool for showing the contents of the internal databases used by cfengine in its operation. Many users will not care about these internal details, while cfengine manages the system transparently. More advanced users might desire a simple way to dump the contents of these databases to text, for reporting purposes. HTML and XML versions of the output are provided for easy integration with reporting. EXAMPLES
cfshow --locks cfshow --last-seen cfshow --checksum cfshow --active cfshow --audit cfshow --classes cfshow --regex These show the named databases. OPTIONS
Here are all of the options supported: --help (-h) --debug (-d) --verbose (-v) --locks (-l) --last-seen (-s) --performance (-p) --checksum (-c) --classes (-C) --filename (-f) --regex (-r) --active (-a) --version (-V) --html (-H) --xml (-X) --purge (-P) --audit (-A) FILES
cfshow reads cfengine internal information that is normally stored in the Work Directory /var/cfengine. AUTHOR
Mark Burgess, Oslo University College INFORMATION
http://www.cfengine.org HiOslo Maintenance Commands cfengine(8)