Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Simple Shell Script Need Help Post 302170617 by kulbir on Tuesday 26th of February 2008 05:19:04 AM
Old 02-26-2008
Question Simple Shell Script Need Help

I M TRYING TO DO SUM THING I M A NEW LEARNER TO SHELL SCRIPT PLZZZ HELP ME FRIENDS

I M TRY TO DO SUM THING C IT AND HELP ME

First open a .ctl file

Copy the file into temp file

Add A EXTRA FIELD “ext_date” with keeping value “##**&&”

EG- EXT_DATE CONSTANT"******"

Each time modify the content of “ext_date” with the “system_date”

and run
sqlldr

thnxs in advanceSmilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

I need of a simple shell script

Hi, I need of a simple shell script to launch a perl script. The complet path of the script is: /export/home/x2693/project/v02/appliancemanagement.pl (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minguccio75
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in a simple shell script

Hi All I have requirement to write a shell script which would look for the userid which is logged in , and once the User id is found i would delete certain lines from a parameter file .. here is what iam using a=ps -o user | grep -v user | uniq then using an if condition and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghav1982
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

simple shell - how to get a parameter typed in a shell script

Hi, I am new to unix and using linux 7.2. I would like to create a script that would make it easyer for me to run my java programms. At the moment I have to type java myJavaprogram I am trying to write a script that will allow me to type something like this "myscript myJavaprogram" or maybe... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmitulescu
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Shell Script

Hello Friends, I am writing a shell script which will grab a file if it exists and copies it to another folder and will append with current date. I have written but gives me error, plz help: -------------------------------------------- #!/usr/bin/sh source=/home/dev4rice/naveen/test1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganesh123
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me with simple shell script.

Hello forum members, I have to redirect a output of command into a text file inside a script file but iam getting an errors.so please see below script and suggest me for corrections. #!/bin/ksh read IP_ADD echo nslookup $IP_ADD 2>&1| tee log1.txt cat /amex/gcst/siva/Testr/log1.txt... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajkumar_g
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with very simple Shell Script

Write a shell that receives as parameters two folder names. Copies the second folder as subfolder into the first one. Only folders and files with the '.txt' extension will be copied. Detect and avoid recursive copy. This is what I have to do and I don't know where to start. In fact, I started... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharpsh07er
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with simple Shell Script

Hi , I am in need of simple shell script that has one input file containing some words Input file 1 : ****ALEX***JOHN*******VIRGIL***** CHRITINE*****FAISAL*****DON***** ****ALEX***JOHN*******VIRGIL***** CHRITINE*****FAISAL*****DON***** ****ALEX***JOHN*******VIRGIL*****... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmanjuna
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Shell Script? Someone help?

Write a shell script which adds up 10 numbers entered by the user and displays the result to the screen. You must use the read command to obtain the numbers from the user. Im a nooby noob (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxNubBrah
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple Shell Script! Almost Done!

Hello, I am creating a shell script and I am almost done. I have certain things I want done in the shell but don't know how to finish it properly. Here is what I am aiming to do. I am aiming to have a shell that takes at least 3 parameters. The first two are the two words to replace (the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ShellsNewb
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help on simple shell script

Hello, I need to create one very simple shell script that checks if the first character of the file ./pump.txt is 0 and in that case gives a message. If the first character is instead 1, it does give a different message. I have written: irr= head -c 1 ./pump.txt if ]; then echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dcaccount
4 Replies
mlib_ImageNormCrossCorrel(3MLIB)										  mlib_ImageNormCrossCorrel(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageNormCrossCorrel - normalized cross correlation SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageNormCrossCorrel(mlib_d64 *correl, const mlib_image *img1, const mlib_image *img2, const mlib_d64 *mean2, const mlib_d64 *sdev2); The mlib_ImageNormCrossCorrel() function computes the normalized cross-correlation coefficients between a pair of images, on a per-channel basis. It uses the following equations: w-1 h-1 SUM SUM (d1[x][y][i] * d2[x][y][i]) x=0 y=0 correl[i] = ------------------------------------- s1[i] * s2[i] d1[x][y][i] = img1[x][y][i] - m1[i] d2[x][y][i] = img2[x][y][i] - m2[i] 1 w-1 h-1 m1[i] = ----- * SUM SUM img1[x][y][i] w*h x=0 y=0 1 w-1 h-1 m2[i] = ----- * SUM SUM img2[x][y][i] w*h x=0 y=0 w-1 h-1 s1[i] = sqrt{ SUM SUM (img1[x][y][i] - m1[i])**2 } x=0 y=0 w-1 h-1 s2[i] = sqrt{ SUM SUM (img2[x][y][i] - m2[i])**2 } x=0 y=0 where w and h are the width and height of the images, respectively; m1 and m2 are the mean arrays of the first and second images, respec- tively; s1 and s2 are the un-normalized standard deviation arrays of the first and second images, respectively. In usual cases, the normalized cross-correlation coefficient is in the range of [-1.0, 1.0]. In the case of (s1[i] == 0) or (s2[i] == 0), where a constant image channel is involved, the normalized cross-correlation coefficient is defined as follows: #define signof(x) ((x > 0) ? 1 : ((x < 0) ? -1 : 0)) if ((s1[i] == 0.) || (s2[i] == 0.)) { if ((s1[i] == 0.) && (s2[i] == 0.)) { if (signof(m1[i]) == signof(m2[i]) { correl[i] = 1.0; } else { correl[i] = -1.0; } } else { correl[i] = -1.0; } } The two images must have the same type, the same size, and the same number of channels. They can have 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels. They can be of type MLIB_BYTE, MLIB_SHORT, MLIB_USHORT or MLIB_INT. If (mean2 == NULL) or (sdev2 == NULL), then m2 and s2 are calculated in this function according to the formulas shown above. Otherwise, they are calculated as follows: m2[i] = mean2[i]; s2[i] = sdev2[i] * sqrt(w*h); where mean2 and sdev2 can be the output of mlib_ImageMean() and mlib_ImageStdDev(), respectively. The function takes the following arguments: correl Pointer to normalized cross correlation array on a channel basis. The array must be the size of channels in the images. correl[i] contains the cross-correlation of channel i. img1 Pointer to first image. img2 Pointer to second image. mean2 Pointer to the mean array of the second image. sdev2 Pointer to the standard deviation array of the second image. The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ mlib_ImageAutoCorrel(3MLIB), mlib_ImageAutoCorrel_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageCrossCorrel(3MLIB), mlib_ImageCrossCorrel_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageNorm- CrossCorrel_Fp(3MLIB), attributes(5) 23 May 2005 mlib_ImageNormCrossCorrel(3MLIB)