Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6 Post 302168685 by jgt on Tuesday 19th of February 2008 06:49:16 AM
Old 02-19-2008
SCO operating systems are not supported by Dell for this model.
You will have to determine the make and model of the RAID controller, and find the driver from the card manufacturer.

This system is a P4; you will also have to download and install all of the patches from SCO before placing any workload on the system.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing a SCSI controller... problems

Hi, I have installed a SCSI Controller onto an HPUX 10.20b and I don't have any driver files for it when I check in Sys Admin. Do I need to update the kernel? I am not sure how to get the computer to recognize this controller... any suggestions? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nattie_h
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ultra 3 scsi card

Ok guys I need all the help I can get right now. I have a Ultra 60 sun server and I can't get a ultra 3 scsi card to work in it . When I install the card the system will not boot correctly and I come up with errors that say: pcipsy0: This is block Can someone please help me. I trying to hook... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aojmoj
2 Replies

3. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

4. SCO

configure Adaptec 29320ALP Ultra 320 SCSI Card in IBM X3400

I am installing SCO UNIX 5.0.6 in X3400, every thing are install except Adaptec 29320ALP Card (Attached DAT Drive) because their driver are available in btld formate Fllopy DISk and SCO Unix 5.0.6 not support USB Floppy, Can anybody inform us any other method to installed the Adaptec Ultra 120... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hafizurr
3 Replies

5. SCO

driver needed for hp smartarry p200i sas raid controller

recently we have purchased hp proliant ml350 g5 server and configured raid 5 with hp smartarray p200i sas controller.but i could not found any sas raid controller hp smartarry p200i driver for sco unix 5.0.7 :(.i searched on hp support site,but no use.any one can help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakrithi
3 Replies

6. AIX

SCSI PCI - X RAID Controller card RAID 5 AIX Disks disappeared

Hello, I have a scsi pci x raid controller card on which I had created a disk array of 3 disks when I type lspv ; I used to see 3 physical disks ( two local disks and one raid 5 disk ) suddenly the raid 5 disk array disappeared ; so the hardware engineer thought the problem was with SCSI... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

RAID Configuration for IBM Serveraid-7k SCSI RAID Controller

Hello, I want to delete a RAID configuration an old server has. Since i haven't the chance to work with the specific raid controller in the past can you please help me how to perform the configuraiton? I downloaded IBM ServeRAID Support CD but i wasn't able to configure the video card so i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
0 Replies

8. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies

9. SCO

SCO 5.0.7 driver for HP SmartArray P410i Controller on Proliant DL380 G7?

Hi I hope this is the right forum. I am attempting to install SCO 5.0.7 on a Proliant DL380 G7 with a Smart Array P410I Controller. I need a driver for this. Can anybody point me to a download? Thanks in anticipation. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stuart1946
12 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OS 6 Driver for LSIL SAS1064E Raid Controller

Hi all, A client has an SCO OpenServer Server 6.0, that is running on an HP ProLiant Box and they lost the root password. Its equipped with a Doal-Core Intel Pentium Processor. They don't have any media or emergency disk anymore. I tried to boot with the CD Rom, then "Tools", then exit to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: thm2222
7 Replies
AMR(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    AMR(4)

NAME
amr -- MegaRAID SCSI/ATA/SATA RAID driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device pci device scbus device amr Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): amr_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The amr driver provides support for LSI Logic MegaRAID SCSI, ATA and SATA RAID controllers and legacy American Megatrends MegaRAID SCSI RAID controllers, including models relabeled and sold by Dell and Hewlett-Packard. LSI MegaRAID SAS controllers are supported by mfi(4) and will not work with this driver. HARDWARE
Controllers supported by the amr driver include: o MegaRAID SATA 150-4 o MegaRAID SATA 150-6 o MegaRAID SATA 300-4X o MegaRAID SATA 300-8X o MegaRAID SCSI 320-1E o MegaRAID SCSI 320-2E o MegaRAID SCSI 320-4E o MegaRAID SCSI 320-0X o MegaRAID SCSI 320-2X o MegaRAID SCSI 320-4X o MegaRAID SCSI 320-0 o MegaRAID SCSI 320-1 o MegaRAID SCSI 320-2 o MegaRAID SCSI 320-4 o MegaRAID Series 418 o MegaRAID i4 133 RAID o MegaRAID Elite 1500 (Series 467) o MegaRAID Elite 1600 (Series 493) o MegaRAID Elite 1650 (Series 4xx) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1200 (Series 428) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1300 (Series 434) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1400 (Series 438) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1500 (Series 467) o MegaRAID Enterprise 1600 (Series 471) o MegaRAID Express 100 (Series 466WS) o MegaRAID Express 200 (Series 466) o MegaRAID Express 300 (Series 490) o MegaRAID Express 500 (Series 475) o Dell PERC o Dell PERC 2/SC o Dell PERC 2/DC o Dell PERC 3/DCL o Dell PERC 3/QC o Dell PERC 4/DC o Dell PERC 4/IM o Dell PERC 4/SC o Dell PERC 4/Di o Dell PERC 4e/DC o Dell PERC 4e/Di o Dell PERC 4e/Si o Dell PERC 4ei o HP NetRAID-1/Si o HP NetRAID-3/Si (D4943A) o HP Embedded NetRAID o Intel RAID Controller SRCS16 o Intel RAID Controller SRCU42X DIAGNOSTICS
Driver initialisation/shutdown phase amr%d: memory window not available amr%d: I/O window not available The PCI BIOS did not allocate resources necessary for the correct operation of the controller. The driver cannot attach to this controller. amr%d: busmaster bit not set, enabling The PCI BIOS did not enable busmaster DMA, which is required for the correct operation of the controller. The driver has enabled this bit and initialisation will proceed. amr%d: can't allocate register window amr%d: can't allocate interrupt amr%d: can't set up interrupt amr%d: can't allocate parent DMA tag amr%d: can't allocate buffer DMA tag amr%d: can't allocate scatter/gather DMA tag amr%d: can't allocate s/g table amr%d: can't allocate mailbox tag amr%d: can't allocate mailbox memory A resource allocation error occurred while initialising the driver; initialisation has failed and the driver will not attach to this con- troller. amr%d: can't obtain configuration data from controller amr%d: can't obtain product data from controller The driver was unable to obtain vital configuration data from the controller. Initialisation has failed and the driver will not attach to this controller. amr%d: can't establish configuration hook amr%d: can't scan controller for drives The scan for logical drives managed by the controller failed. No drives will be attached. amr%d: device_add_child failed amr%d: bus_generic_attach returned %d Creation of the logical drive instances failed; attachment of one or more logical drives may have been aborted. amr%d: flushing cache... The controller cache is being flushed prior to shutdown or detach. Operational diagnostics amr%d: I/O beyond end of unit (%u,%d > %u) A partitioning error or disk corruption has caused an I/O request beyond the end of the logical drive. This may also occur if FlexRAID Vir- tual Sizing is enabled and an I/O operation is attempted on a portion of the virtual drive beyond the actual capacity available. amr%d: polled command timeout An initialisation command timed out. The initialisation process may fail as a result. amr%d: bad slot %d completed The controller reported completion of a command that the driver did not issue. This may result in data corruption, and suggests a hardware or firmware problem with the system or controller. amr%d: I/O error - %x An I/O error has occurred. SEE ALSO
cd(4), da(4), mfi(4), sa(4), scsi(4) AUTHORS
The amr driver was written by Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.org>. This manual page was written by Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.org> and Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
March 29, 2006 BSD