Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.5 how do I copy HD.?? Post 302168152 by liangyx on Sunday 17th of February 2008 09:57:41 AM
Old 02-17-2008
You can add the new SCSI HD ,and use "make hd " to add into new kernel.
at last ,use " dd if=/dev/hdxx of=/dev/hdxx " to clone the first SCSI HD.

If you do not how to do it,you can cantact my MSN :sco123456@hotmail.com

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

remote file copy across 2 systems (AIX and SCO)

Hello, Pls i need to copy some data from AIX Unix 4.3 to a SCO Openserve 5.0.5 using rcp command. But i keep on having permission error. WHAT IS THE SOLTION OR WHAT COMMAND CAN I USE AGAIN (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aji
4 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

download copy of UNIX, SOLARIS, SCO, anything?

Hi All, I'm a UNIX Newbie, yes, I hate to say it. I'm decent enough though on LINUX box. But of course, it's not the same! Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the UNIX network operating system, that I can install on one of my boxes? I'd very much appreciate all suggestions. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JaredsNew
2 Replies

3. SCO

Copy files to a USB stick SCO 5.07?

SCO 5.07: How do I copy files to a USB memory stick? The stick is formatted as a hd and has an active Unix partition using the hole stick for Unix. How do I get acces to the stick? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pschnell
1 Replies

4. SCO

Problem with sco unix 5.0.5 and copy disk

Hi, i'm from Argetina and my english is very poor. I'm trying to copy disk with sco unix 5.0.5 -60Gb IDE Disk- (7476, 255, 63) to other disk -IDE 80Gb- and g4u v2.3. After the copy, i'm trying the 80Gb disk and the roblem is the partition /u/disco is empty. Note: /u/disco is the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sebpes
0 Replies

5. SCO

Sco unix 5.0 copy file to pen drive

I have a server unix Sco 5.0 and copy some backup files to flopy drive using command "Tar", but i like copy this files to pen drive, is possible ? my know about Sco is less. Tks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger2112
1 Replies
BRANDELF(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					       BRANDELF(1)

NAME
brandelf -- mark an ELF binary for a specific ABI SYNOPSIS
brandelf [-lv] [-f ELF_ABI_number] [-t string] file ... DESCRIPTION
The brandelf utility marks an ELF binary to be run under a certain ABI for FreeBSD. The options are as follows: -f ELF_ABI_number Forces branding with the supplied ELF ABI number. Incompatible with the -t option. These values are assigned by SCO/USL. -l Writes the list of all known ELF types to the standard error. -v Turns on verbose output. -t string Brands the given ELF binaries to be of the string ABI type. Currently supported ABIs are ``FreeBSD'', ``Linux'', and ``SVR4''. file If -t string is given it will brand file to be of type string, otherwise it will simply display the branding of file. EXIT STATUS
Exit status is 0 on success, and 1 if the command fails if a file does not exist, is too short, fails to brand properly, or the brand requested is not one of the known types and the -f option is not set. EXAMPLES
The following is an example of a typical usage of the brandelf command: brandelf file brandelf -t Linux file SEE ALSO
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc., System V Application Binary Interface, http://www.sco.com/developer/devspecs/, April 29, 1998 (DRAFT). HISTORY
The brandelf manual page first appeared in FreeBSD 2.2. AUTHORS
This manual page was written by John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>. BSD
February 6, 1997 BSD