Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.5 how do I copy HD.?? Post 302168152 by liangyx on Sunday 17th of February 2008 09:57:41 AM
Old 02-17-2008
You can add the new SCSI HD ,and use "make hd " to add into new kernel.
at last ,use " dd if=/dev/hdxx of=/dev/hdxx " to clone the first SCSI HD.

If you do not how to do it,you can cantact my MSN :sco123456@hotmail.com

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

remote file copy across 2 systems (AIX and SCO)

Hello, Pls i need to copy some data from AIX Unix 4.3 to a SCO Openserve 5.0.5 using rcp command. But i keep on having permission error. WHAT IS THE SOLTION OR WHAT COMMAND CAN I USE AGAIN (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aji
4 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

download copy of UNIX, SOLARIS, SCO, anything?

Hi All, I'm a UNIX Newbie, yes, I hate to say it. I'm decent enough though on LINUX box. But of course, it's not the same! Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the UNIX network operating system, that I can install on one of my boxes? I'd very much appreciate all suggestions. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JaredsNew
2 Replies

3. SCO

Copy files to a USB stick SCO 5.07?

SCO 5.07: How do I copy files to a USB memory stick? The stick is formatted as a hd and has an active Unix partition using the hole stick for Unix. How do I get acces to the stick? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pschnell
1 Replies

4. SCO

Problem with sco unix 5.0.5 and copy disk

Hi, i'm from Argetina and my english is very poor. I'm trying to copy disk with sco unix 5.0.5 -60Gb IDE Disk- (7476, 255, 63) to other disk -IDE 80Gb- and g4u v2.3. After the copy, i'm trying the 80Gb disk and the roblem is the partition /u/disco is empty. Note: /u/disco is the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sebpes
0 Replies

5. SCO

Sco unix 5.0 copy file to pen drive

I have a server unix Sco 5.0 and copy some backup files to flopy drive using command "Tar", but i like copy this files to pen drive, is possible ? my know about Sco is less. Tks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger2112
1 Replies
i2o_scsi(7D)							      Devices							      i2o_scsi(7D)

NAME
i2o_scsi - an I2O OS specific module that supports SCSA interface. DESCRIPTION
The i2o_scsi OSM module is a SCSI HBA driver that supports the SCSA interface. It supports both SCSI Adapter Class and SCSI Peripheral Class functions. It translates the SCSI packet coming down from the SCSA into an I2O SCSI Peripheral Class message, passes it along to the IOP which in turn passes it to the HDM (hardware specific module). It also uses SCSI Adapter Class functions to manage the SCSI adapter and SCSI bus. For each SCSI Adapter Class I2O device (a SCSI con- troller), it claims the SCSI Peripheral class devices which are attached to that port. The existing SCSI target drivers which use the SCSA interface should only work with i2o_scsi. This includes target drivers like sd, st and so on. FILES
/kernel/drv/i2o_scsi.conf configuration file for the i2o_scsi driver; there are no user-configurable options in this file ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |x86 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic Installations SunOS 5.10 23 Jan 2001 i2o_scsi(7D)