Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Gecko Media Player 0.6.0 (Default branch) Post 302167263 by Linux Bot on Thursday 14th of February 2008 12:40:07 AM
Old 02-14-2008
Gecko Media Player 0.6.0 (Default branch)

Gecko Media Player is a browser plugin that uses GNOME MPlayer to play media in a browser. It should work with all browsers on Unix-ish systems (Linux, BSD, and Solaris), that use the NS4 API (Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, etc.). License: GNU General Public License (GPL) Changes:
Support for xulrunner on Fedora 9. Updated support for starting media based on bit rate.Image

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Linux

Unable to install VLC media player or any other player in SL 6.3 distro

Hi, I am unable to install VLC or any other media players in my SL 6.3 distro. I am using yum utility to install the packages, but i am getting the below error messages, --> Processing Dependency: libpng15.so.15()(64bit) for package: vlc-core-2.0.3-1.fc18.x86_64 --> Processing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
1 Replies
g15mpd(1)						       G15Daemon User Manual							 g15mpd(1)

NAME
g15mpd - A simple frontend for the MPD Media Player Daemon, for use with g15daemon DESCRIPTION
This package provides a fontend for MPD Media Player Daemon, displaying information on the LCD in G15 keyboard/ OPTIONS
g15mpd understands the following options: -h Show usage information. -q Use volume control to scroll through the playlist. -v Show program version. FEATURES
Features: - Artist/Title Info is displayed - Track time elapsed/total time is displayed, with a completion bar. - Random and Repeat modes are available. - Multimedia keys are usable when run from X. CAVEATS
- Requires MPD to be running in the background. - In order for multimedia keys to function, the frontend must be run from X11, either in a console, or at X login. - Requires that X11 has been configured to understand the mediakeys, either via the g15daemon xmodmap file, or a similar keyboard being selected in X configuration. - Currently, playlist management is not available, so another mpd frontend will be required to create one. AUTHOR
Mike Lampard SEE ALSO
g15daemon(1), libg15(3), G15Daemon - g15mpd 3.1 g15mpd(1)