Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Alpine configuration questions... Post 302166388 by vegasbat on Monday 11th of February 2008 10:44:51 PM
Old 02-11-2008
Data Alpine filtering Question

I've got messages filtering into one of my 'mail" folders from "Inbox". when I try to filter from another incoming folder in the "incoming" collection to another folder in "mail", it doesn't give an indication that the message is filtering at all. I have 'move only if not deleted" marked on all filters.

Thanks in advance

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

questions about configuration & backup strategies

In our lab we are in the process of reevaluating the overall setup of our Sun workstations. I'd like to get the opinions of other system administrators on some general strategic questions: 1. If the goal is to try to guarantee identical functioning of all workstations within the lab, which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eje4
1 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Alpine 2 on Snow Leopard

I've just installed Alpine on Snow Leopard but can't seem to get a default spell checker configured for it. What happened to spell? I can't find it at all on 10.6, must have been some changes. Does anyone know about the default unix spell checker on SL? Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: platz
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pine, Alpine and ELinks

Hello. I'm running Mac OS X 10.5. I am completely new to UNIX and also to command line. I'm trying to setup an email client and a web browser. Google told me Pine was a good idea for email, so I got Pine. I thought it would be like other email clients, like Thunderbird, so that I can use IMAP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saithesci
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to see unread e-mails only in Alpine?

Does anyone have any idea how to see only unread (new) e-mails in the Alpine client when using IMAP? I finally have a fast IMAP client, but don't want to go over all the e-mails I've already read through other clients... Thanks in advance for any hints. ---------- Post updated at 01:21 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesR404
0 Replies
DPKG-PRECONFIGURE(8)						      Debconf						      DPKG-PRECONFIGURE(8)

NAME
dpkg-preconfigure - let packages ask questions prior to their installation SYNOPSIS
dpkg-preconfigure [options] package.deb dpkg-preconfigure --apt DESCRIPTION
dpkg-preconfigure lets packages ask questions before they are installed. It operates on a set of debian packages, and all packages that use debconf will have their config script run so they can examine the system and ask questions. OPTIONS
-ftype, --frontend=type Select the frontend to use. -pvalue, --priority=value Set the lowest priority of questions you are interested in. Any questions with a priority below the selected priority will be ignored and their default answers will be used. --terse Enables terse output mode. This affects only some frontends. --apt Run in apt mode. It will expect to read a set of package filenames from stdin, rather than getting them as parameters. Typically this is used to make apt run dpkg-preconfigure on all packages before they are installed. To do this, add something like this to /etc/apt/apt.conf: // Pre-configure all packages before // they are installed. DPkg::Pre-Install-Pkgs { "dpkg-preconfigure --apt --priority=low"; }; -h, --help Display usage help. SEE ALSO
debconf(7) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2011-06-22 DPKG-PRECONFIGURE(8)