Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SSLSessionCache hint
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SSLSessionCache hint Post 302164218 by ruchirmayank on Monday 4th of February 2008 07:56:36 AM
Old 02-04-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe2266
I found the solution folks.
Thanks

hi,
please quote the solution..
it may be help to others

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

hint on ansi c

I am a student. And need help on following program. I want to make a c program. I have to scan a sentence and I have to interchange a word from that sentence. Example: Scan the sentence is " Drilling machine and Milling machine " . Replace the word "machine" by "operation". And output should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhaval chevli
2 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Give Win Explorer a hint to graphics files w/o extensions?

All: Benjamin Fournier wrote a plug-in for the graphics application PhotoFiltre Studio that inspired me, since I also happen to use the XnView Shell Extension and have seen what it can do, to look into the possibility of getting Windows XP Pro SP3's Explorer file navigator to "hazard a guess at"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hint needed for incrementing numbers

Hi All Been trying to get something working but having some trouble in unix bash or ksh scripting. Im trying to increment once a condition has been met Say I have a file that contains: apple orange banana grapes dates kiwi What im after is once a counter has reached every second... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandika_diran
3 Replies
shishi_tkts_get_tgt(3)						      shishi						    shishi_tkts_get_tgt(3)

NAME
shishi_tkts_get_tgt - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <shishi.h> Shishi_tkt * shishi_tkts_get_tgt(Shishi_tkts * tkts, Shishi_tkts_hint * hint); ARGUMENTS
Shishi_tkts * tkts ticket set handle as allocated by shishi_tkts(). Shishi_tkts_hint * hint structure with characteristics of ticket to begot. DESCRIPTION
Get a ticket granting ticket (TGT) suitable for acquiring ticket matching the hint. I.e., get a TGT for the server realm in the hint structure (hint->serverrealm), or the default realm if the serverrealm field is NULL. Can result in AS exchange. Currently this function do not implement cross realm logic. This function is used by shishi_tkts_get(), which is probably what you really want to use unless you have special needs. RETURN VALUE
Returns a ticket granting ticket if successful, or NULL if this function is unable to acquire on. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-shishi@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for shishi is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and shishi programs are properly installed at your site, the command info shishi should give you access to the complete manual. shishi 1.0.1 shishi_tkts_get_tgt(3)