Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ride
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl Ride Post 302164148 by Linux Bot on Monday 4th of February 2008 04:02:06 AM
Old 02-04-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh Sawant
alrite then, i'm off to grab some drafts.
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Orville Wright. Try being more or less specific.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get ride of the BEEP in Solaris

Hello, I did a search on this forum and a global search to try and find out how to disable that annoying beep that you get when you mistype or hit the esc key in VI and i didn't have that problem last week. I'm using Solaris and bash shell and i've put these commands into my .profile file: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobk544
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

over ride scripts?

I was trying aliases, but basically I want to know how to make a user have to use my script (ie my configure script) instead of whatever one they are trying to use. I want to use this to protect them from installing things globally, so in this case, whenever they try running '/.configure', I want... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: myriad360
6 Replies
netris-sample-robot(6)						Netris Sample Robot					    netris-sample-robot(6)

NAME
netris-sample-robot - sample robot for netris SYNOPSIS
netris-sample-robot [-l] DESCRIPTION
The netris-sample-robot is a sample implementation of the robot protocol. It plays quite well but isn't too hard to beat. The robot should be started from netris with the option -r to connect or wait for another player to join. You can also let two robots play against each other in that way, if you like. OPTIONS
-l Writes some log information into the file log in the current working directory. If it can't it bails out. EXAMPLES
To start the netris-sample-robot waiting for another connection with logfile use the following line: netris -w -r 'netris-sample-robot -l' You then just have to start netris somewhere else which connects to that robot. SEE ALSO
netris(6) BUGS
One known bug of the netris-sample-robot is that it hangs quite often. This was already filed as a bugreport against the package so please refrain from doing so again. If you have an idea why this happens or know a solution how to fix it feel free to mail us. AUTHORS
Netris was written by Mark H. Weaver <mhw@netris.org>. This manual page was written by Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 0.5 16 Feb 2002 netris-sample-robot(6)