Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Sony Reel to Reel TC 366 help Post 302162597 by jamt on Tuesday 29th of January 2008 10:27:59 AM
Old 01-29-2008
Sony Reel to Reel TC 366 help

HI
I am recording some live music on my Sony Reel to Reel TC 366 and keeping the needles below the red but when I play it back the needles are way over in the red producing distorted sound. There is no volume out button on this model, just RCA out to my amp. Could it be a internal electronics problem!
Thanks
Terry

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reel to reel tape!!!!

I have a problem. Someone gave me a 9-Track reel-to-reel tape and told me to get the information off of it. The only thing that was given to me along with it was this information: Magnetic Tape: 6250 BPI EBCDIC 9-Track Record Size = 60... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: keelba
8 Replies

2. Linux

Sony Vaio and Linux

Sold this computer, thread closed. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: erhan_j
1 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Mac mini to Sony TV

Hi All, I have Mac mini, I bought DVI to HDMI cable and connected this to TV and sounds didn't come. On the Sony TV, right below VGA, I see mini-port plug in. I then connected VGA cable from Mac to Sony TV, I can see every thing. but for the sound, should I buy mini-port to mini-port cable.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samnyc
1 Replies
QwtDialNeedle(3)						 Qwt User's Guide						  QwtDialNeedle(3)

NAME
QwtDialNeedle - Base class for needles that can be used in a QwtDial. SYNOPSIS
#include <qwt_dial_needle.h> Inherited by QwtCompassMagnetNeedle, QwtCompassWindArrow, and QwtDialSimpleNeedle. Public Member Functions virtual void draw (QPainter *painter, const QPoint &center, int length, double direction, QPalette::ColorGroup cg=QPalette::Active) const =0 const QPalette & palette () const QwtDialNeedle () virtual void setPalette (const QPalette &) virtual ~QwtDialNeedle () Static Protected Member Functions static void drawKnob (QPainter *, const QPoint &pos, int width, const QBrush &, bool sunken) Detailed Description Base class for needles that can be used in a QwtDial. QwtDialNeedle is a pointer that indicates a value by pointing to a specific direction. Qwt is missing a set of good looking needles. Contributions are very welcome. See also: QwtDial, QwtCompass Constructor &; Destructor Documentation QwtDialNeedle::QwtDialNeedle () Constructor. QwtDialNeedle::~QwtDialNeedle () [virtual] Destructor. Member Function Documentation virtual void QwtDialNeedle::draw (QPainter *painter, const QPoint &center, intlength, doubledirection, QPalette::ColorGroupcg = QPalette::Active) const [pure virtual] Draw the needle Parameters: painter Painter center Center of the dial, start position for the needle length Length of the needle direction Direction of the needle, in degrees counter clockwise cg Color group, used for painting Implemented in QwtDialSimpleNeedle, QwtCompassMagnetNeedle, and QwtCompassWindArrow. void QwtDialNeedle::drawKnob (QPainter *painter, const QPoint &pos, intwidth, const QBrush &brush, boolsunken) [static, protected] Draw the knob. const QPalette & QwtDialNeedle::palette () const Returns: the palette of the needle. void QwtDialNeedle::setPalette (const QPalette &palette) [virtual] Sets the palette for the needle. Parameters: palette New Palette Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for Qwt User's Guide from the source code. Version 5.2.2 Mon Aug 1 2011 QwtDialNeedle(3)