Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Found service running during audit Post 302162321 by Perderabo on Monday 28th of January 2008 07:07:17 PM
Old 01-28-2008
Run:
lsof -i :34604
to see what process has that port open.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to be sure the dns service is running ?

Well, i changed my lan card and finally i got it up and running, i have /etc/resolv.conf with domain xxx.xxx nameserver xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and it was working with me earlier with the old lan card, with the new one i added it ip using auto-dhcp and its received an ip from my dhcp and it can ping... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: XP_2600
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

check service is running at boot

dears am having solaris 10, and i would like to know if the NTP service is running when the OS staritng?on the other hand how can i make it start at the boot up?note the ntp is managed by the SMF in solaris 10. thanks a lot (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thehero
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Cannot start httpd service `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /lib/libgcc_s.so.1)

# service httpd start Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so into server: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.4' not found (required by /lib/libgcc_s.so.1) I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

HP Service Guard SGLX for linux getting error as LICENSE FILE NOT FOUND

HI All, I am using RHEL 5.0 32 Bit, i was trying to install HP Service Guard Cluster in my machine where i installed RHEL5. The problem is that when i am running cmquery -n selva -C mycluster.ascii. Its output is that LICENSE FILE NOT FOUND, so exiting. So i have tried so many things. Pls... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skumar7466
1 Replies

5. AIX

When AIX audit start, How to set the /audit/stream.out file size ?

Dear All When I start the AIX(6100-06)audit subsystem. the log will save in /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail), but in default when /audit/stream.out to grow up to 150MB. It will replace the original /audit/stream.out (or /audit/trail). Then the /audit/stream.out become empty and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

TSM service not found

Hello, I have some trouble checking the TSM ( Tivoli storage Mgr )service status in Linux box when i am doing service tsm status -bash: service command not found Above command is working fine in all other linux box ( Any idea how to look into this to resolve this, i am clueless from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Configuring 'auditd' service to not store the audit logs in /var partition

Hello all, I've configured 'audit' service to send the audit logs to a remote log server (by using syslog plugin), which is working fine. However, there is a problem. audit service also tries to write same information (but in binary format) in /var/audit path. So, Is there anyway to stop... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anti_Evil
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

How a service is always running ?

Hi How ssh service at all levels always running in her file /etc/inittab? vi /etc/inittab 10::respawn:/etc/init.d/sshd I added this line & save run init q But it did not (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
6 Replies

9. Solaris

Checking if service is running

Hi, For audit reasons, I need to stop the web server service in some Solaris servers. The port that is listening for this service is port 10000. This is the output that shows the port 10000 is open in the server : # netstat -an | grep 10000 10.70.21.144.10000 10.70.21.133.58130 49640... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking to see if windows service is running

Hi I have created a PowerShell script which successfully checks whether windows service pgsql-9.2 is running. I have tried to call that PowerShell script with a shell/bash script within a LINUX machine but have been unsuccessful. Is there a way of a shell/Perl script to check whether a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
5 Replies
PLDD(1) 							 Linux User Manual							   PLDD(1)

NAME
pldd - display dynamic shared objects linked into a process SYNOPSIS
pldd pid pldd option DESCRIPTION
The pldd command displays a list of the dynamic shared objects that are linked into the process with the specified process ID. The list includes the libraries that have been dynamically loaded using dlopen(3). OPTIONS
-?, --help Display program help message. --usage Display a short usage message. -V, --version Display the program version. EXIT STATUS
On success, pldd exits with the status 0. If the specified process does not exist, the user does not have permission to access its dynamic shared object list, or no command-line arguments are supplied, pldd exists with a status of 1. If given an invalid option, it exits with the status 64. VERSIONS
pldd is available since glibc 2.15. CONFORMING TO
The pldd command is not specified by POSIX.1. Some other systems have a similar command. NOTES
The command lsof -p PID also shows output that includes the dynamic shared objects that are linked into a process. The gdb(1) info shared command also shows the shared libraries being used by a process, so that one can obtain similar output to pldd using a command such as the following (to monitor the process with the specified pid): $ gdb -ex "set confirm off" -ex "set height 0" -ex "info shared" -ex "quit" -p $pid | grep '^0x.*0x' BUGS
Since glibc 2.19, pldd is broken: it just hangs when executed. It is unclear if it will ever be fixed. EXAMPLE
$ echo $$ # Display PID of shell 1143 $ pldd $$ # Display DSOs linked into the shell 1143: /usr/bin/bash linux-vdso.so.1 /lib64/libtinfo.so.5 /lib64/libdl.so.2 /lib64/libc.so.6 /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /lib64/libnss_files.so.2 SEE ALSO
ldd(1), lsof(1), dlopen(3), ld.so(8) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
2017-09-15 PLDD(1)