Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News CRM company dumps Microsoft, remakes itself with LAMP Post 302161082 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 23rd of January 2008 04:30:04 PM
Old 01-23-2008
CRM company dumps Microsoft, remakes itself with LAMP

Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:02:00 GMT
Etelos, launched in pre-bubble 1999 as a CRM services outfit, has remade itself as a Web 2.0 company with the help of open source software. Today, Etelos offers hosted CRM applications that weave into Google apps, Windows Live, and even iPods. Leaving Microsoft behind, and all the licensing restrictions that came with it, made all the difference, says CTO and founder Danny Kolke.

Source...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LAMP configuration

Hi there, I've got a debian 3.1r4 half working (no x yet :P) I need some pointers for installing a Apache - MySQL - PHP configuration on my box, and set them up to work together. I know to use vim a bit :) I would like something that is similar to tanguay.at, or even simpler, since I'm a real... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: izua
1 Replies

2. Web Development

lamp performance

Hi all, My company run a CMS (typo3) on LAMP on RH linux. Basically all users have same typo3 page as home page and thousands of users starts their browser every morning causing server very slow or even to hang (swap full because of too many apache processes).. 99% of the traffic is this... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: manifesto
13 Replies

3. Solaris

Need LAMP tutorial!

Hello Everybody, Does anybody know or recommend me a tutorial for LAMP server on Solaris 10 x86? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
3 Replies

4. Web Development

Building LAMP server from scratch (build a server with compiled LAMP from CentOS mini)

Hello everyone, I would like to setup a lamp server from a minimal distro and to compile PHP, MySQL and Apache myself. I have chosen CentOS minimal for the OS and I am trying to build the stack by hand... But well, it appears I need some help! First: I am looking for good and recent... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie50
3 Replies

5. Programming

Lamp tutorial

Hello All, I need a good lamp(linux, apache, mysql, php) tutorial for web development. I searched in net but not finding suitable one. suggest me something. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amisubha
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

LAMP Installation On HP-UX

Dear Folks, How to Install LAMP on HP-UX system. Please Guide. Regards, KRISHNA (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna.lu
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LAMP Sever

How do I install a LAMP server on a new installation of Debian 9 using the lalest versions of AMP? Here is what I have. Corrections please. MYSQL apt-get install mysql-server mysql-client You can verify the MySQL server status using command: systemctl status mysql ------- PHP7... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)