Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Automating build and test process Post 302159129 by laxmi on Thursday 17th of January 2008 05:41:40 AM
Old 01-17-2008
Thank you so much for ur help, Vino! Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automating build and test process

Hey ppl, I've been asked to automate the build and test process for my team at office.we work on Linux and use Perforce for SCM. I've just joined this company and dont have much knowledge on unix scripts. Could someone tell me how to go about doing this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: laxmi
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - automating if statement test

Hello all, I'm trying to automate an if statement in my Perl script. The script opens an input file for reading, checks each line in the file for a particular substring, and if it finds the substring, writes it to an output file. There are approximately 200 different input files. Each has... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Galt
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

automating daily monitoring process

Hi there, I have to automate daily monitoring process and then the result of these process should be sent to a log file, then this log file should be mailed . ps -ef | grep aa In this atleast one process should run. If the process is running it should mention Success in the log file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NehaKrish
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automating The process

Hi Guru's, I am trying to write a scripts that will automate my image provisoining process. Scenario: I have Linux Image Hosted on cloud which needs to be provisoned before it can be used. Currently we log onto the image through the putty on windows and connect to linux instance. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: taqvia
3 Replies

5. Solaris

I want to test max process on my system

Hi,everybody Please someone suggest me for test max process on system my system is Solaris 10/9 installed on HP DL380G6 . My point of project is test max process ,max user untill systemdown .however i have batch script telnet from pc to host about 500 window per pc ( i have pc 9 unit ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: infjustice
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automating a process

Could any one tell me , how to start a thread here, i just searching for so long. sorry to post in irrelavent here ---------- Post updated at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous update was at 08:00 AM ---------- Hi, I got a requirement to automate the process. We have SLA files, there are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: afahmed
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Image build process

What are the requirements to build an image in solaris ? Could you please some one explain this.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ramagore85
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automating Mail Process

Hi i had written one script,it sends email from terminal and mine script is as: #!/bin/bash SUBJECT="linux mail send attachment example" BODY_FILE="/home/sreenivasa/Desktop/Testing.txt" #ATTACHMENT_FILE="/home/sreenivasa/Desktop/Dataset.zip"... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajnikant
23 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automating an interactive process with EOF string

Hello, I'm running Stockfish chess engine ( Home - Stockfish - Open Source Chess Engine ) CLI on Linux in interactive mode which is working fine. root@ubuntu1950x:~# ./stockfish Stockfish 080218 64 POPCNT by T. Romstad, M. Costalba, J. Kiiski, G. Linscott setoption name Debug Log File... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

RHEL GUI Build process.

Hi Folks, I've recently upgraded (RHEL 6.5 to 7.5) a couple of servers and have noticed a peculiarity during the GUI build of the boxes. This can be best explained as follows; There were four Oracle ASM disks on each of these servers, these were selected in the GUI for reformat as XFS file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
2 Replies
wibble-test-genrunner(1)				      General Commands Manual					  wibble-test-genrunner(1)

NAME
wibble-test-genrunner - Code generator for wibble testsuites. SYNOPSIS
wibble-test-genrunner header <file> wibble-test-genrunner main <files> DESCRIPTION
The program generates .cpp files that are then compiled and linked into a test program for running tests from .test.h files. Examples of such .test.h files may be found among wibble headers, eg. /usr/include/wibble/regexp.test.h. In the first form, the program processes a single header file (usually of the form foo.test.h) and produces a corresponding .cpp file to be compiled. In the second form, it takes as <files> all the .test.h headers and produces a single main.cpp which contains the main() function of the test program, which then runs all the tests in all the .test.h files. The generated source code is always written to standard output and it is left up to the user to redirect it to a meaningful location. The program currently has no options other than the two forms above. The program is intended to be run as part of build process of programs or libraries using the wibble testing framework. For convenient use from CMake, there is a test.cmake script under /usr/share/wibble, that takes care of producing all the .cpp files (both per-header and the main one), compiling them and linking them into a single binary which executes the testsuite. AUTHOR
Petr Rockai <me@mornfall.net> wibble-test-genrunner(1)