Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem fixing e1000gx ni to 100fdx / Solaris 10 / T5220 Post 302157899 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 13th of January 2008 01:49:16 PM
Old 01-13-2008
maybe the net-tune script helps?

http://docs.cirkva.net/Sun/Solaris/Eis/S68net-tune_

read the first few lines on how to install an use the script!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

fixing with sed

I am trying to replace the value of $f3 but its not working . I don't know what I am missing here . cat dim_copy.20080516.sql | grep -i "create view" | grep -v OPSDM002 | while read f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 do echo " $f3 " sed -e... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: capri_drm
13 Replies

2. Solaris

T5220 Console Problem

Hi Peeps, Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this, if it is can someone point me in the direction of the right one? Problem: I've dropped an XVR-300 Graphics card into a T5220, configured it to output and input from the screen and keyboard instead of the virtual console. It... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Ldoms on T5220 with existing solaris 10 OS

Hi I;ve a T5220 box running solaris 10 update 6 with 6 zones on it and zfs SAN file systems is it possible to configure Control domain on this box without removing the exisinting OS and zones ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

4. Solaris

ILOM problem on T5220

I have setup my T5220 ILOM .. and its working fine. But if my network connection is broken to the ILOM i 'm unable to login to the ILOM for few hrs .. it gives me either wrong user/passwd error and after few hrs the same user/passwd works .. what could be the reason for this and how can i resove... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
3 Replies

5. Solaris

T5220

Hi Guys and Gals, Wondering if anyone could help me, tricky one this. Got a T5220 with a graphics card. When you power it on, it outputs its output to the screen and you can type commands with the keyboard etc. But no matter what version of Solaris 10 you use, when you do a boot cdrom... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: callmebob
1 Replies

6. Solaris

T5220

Hello guys, can anyone give me some advice on how to perform clean installation of Solaris 10 on T5220 ? I am connected with serial management port on the machine, i have the ok promt and now i should eject the dvdrom to insert Solaris dvd into and start the clean install. So how to do that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonijel
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk Problem - Fixing needed

os: sunos/linux shell: bash awk -v PCT="$PERCENTAGE" -v UWARN="$UWARNING" -v UCRIT="$UCRITICAL" 'BEGIN { PCT=PCT+0; UWARN=UWARN+0; UCRIT=UCRIT+0 ; if(PCT<UWARN) { printf \" '${FILESYS}':... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Trying to boot Solaris without hard drives in T5220

I have three Sun Oracle Netra T5220s. I am trying to just get the processor information psrinfo or prtdiag -v from the # prompt in single user mode. I am needing to know the commands to get to boot the CD/DVD of the Solaris OS. I am using it via Serial Port Management. Tinkering around I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nerdboy
4 Replies

9. AIX

Fixing security problem

Hi I use Rapid 7 to check some servers ( AIX 5.3 ) for security problems. There are 2 problems I don't know to deal with 1. Problem : TCP Sequence Number Approximation Vulnerability Solution : _Enable TCP MD5 Signature 2. Problem : HTTP Basic Authentication Enable Solution : _ Use... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fixing a shell script

I have this shell script that I wrote to check an input file to see if it is empty or not, and then clean the file from any line that starts with the sign "<" (without quotation marks" and then spell the number of line of the file, and the empty lines, too. The script then will create two output... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: faizlo
11 Replies
ARORA-CACHEINFO(1)					      General Commands Manual						ARORA-CACHEINFO(1)

NAME
arora-cacheinfo - a tool for extracting files and metadata out of Arora cache files. SYNOPSIS
arora-cacheinfo [-o cachefile] [file | url] DESCRIPTION
Arora-cacheinfo is a tool for extracting files and displaying metadata out of an Arora cache files that are stored on the disk. Every cache file contains both the cached file (sometimes compressed) and metadata associated with it such as expiration date. Cache files names always include the md5sum of the url and passing a url to arora-cacheinfo.1 will automatically determine the correct matching cache file name. OPTIONS
-o cachefile Write the cached file if it exists to cachefile file Specify the file to read from. url Specify the url from which to compute the file to read from. BUGS Please report bugs to http://code.google.com/p/arora/issues/list. AUTHOR
The author of arora-cacheinfo is Benjamin C. Meyer <ben@meyerhome.net>. This manual page was written by Benjamin C. Meyer <ben@meyerhome.net> Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. July 2009 ARORA-CACHEINFO(1)