Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems how to delete an existing account on unix.com Post 302154862 by Raj Kumar Aora on Wednesday 2nd of January 2008 07:54:14 AM
Old 01-02-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowtorch
There is no need to remove the account. Just stop using it. We probably have several hundred (thousand?) accounts that are no longer being used, one more won't cause any problems.

And don't post your email address in any of the posts.
Thanks for reply. Actually I need to delete this account because in this my username is incorrect i.e. its Raj Kumar Aora and with this is associated my primary mail id i.e. er_rajarora@yahoo.com.

The correct one is username Raj Kumar Arora and with this is associated my secondary mail id i.e. Raj.K.Arora@saic.com.

Now what I want is to use my username Raj Kumar Arora and to be associated with er_rajarora@yahoo.com.

How can I do that.

Regards,
Raj Kumar Arora

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

delete a file from an existing Solaris tar

How can I delete a file from an existing Solaris tar file ? (not gtar) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avnerht
2 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete my Account

Delete my account, please. Many thanks and best wishes with the forum. :] (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BSRadcliffe
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete account

Hi, Please delete my account, N!cklas with registered e-mailaddress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Best regards Nicklas (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: N!cklas
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to delete already existing data in a file using perl? Pls help me!!

Dear Friends, I need urgent help from u.. I have two files,file1 & file 2.. file1 have a existing data of file2.So i want to delete those existing datas from file1 (which contain the data from file1) My file1 like this rs39348 1 1045729 A G 0.1791 0.2054 0.84 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshraj
3 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete this account

Hi, I want to change my user name.And if that is not possible can u please close the account so that i can create a new account with other user name. Regards, Jyothi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyothi_wipro
3 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my account

can`t find an option to do this.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spacevoid8
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Further to my query re: failed attempt to change email address on existing account

Neo Thanks for your reply to my original post, entitled "Problem changing the email address associated with my unix.com account". I am unable to reply to you in that thread, as I am unable to log-on to unix.com! From what you said about purging dormant accounts, it is likely that my account... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: irb
1 Replies
ARORA(1)						      General Commands Manual							  ARORA(1)

NAME
Arora - Lightweight web browser based on Qt and WebKit SYNOPSIS
arora [Qt options] [url] DESCRIPTION
Arora is a lightweight, cross-platform web browser using the Qt 4.4 port of the WebKit layout engine. It is based on the demo browser application shipped with Qt demos. OPTIONS
Common Qt Options -style style, -style=style Specify the Qt widget style to use (examples: plastique, cleanlooks). -stylesheet stylesheet, -stylesheet=stylesheet Specify the user stylesheet to use when rendering widgets. -session session, -session=session Restore the application from an earlier session. -widgetcount Print a debug message at the end about the number of widgets left undestroyed and the maximum number of widgets that existed at the same time. -reverse Sets the application's layout direction to right-to-left. Options Specific to Arora url The URL address to open in the browser. BUGS
Please report bugs to http://code.google.com/p/arora/issues/list. AUTHOR
The author of Arora is Benjamin C. Meyer <ben@meyerhome.net>. This manual page was written by Matvey Kozhev <sikon@ubuntu.com>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. May 2008 ARORA(1)