Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sth wrong of gcc
Operating Systems AIX sth wrong of gcc Post 302154787 by porter on Tuesday 1st of January 2008 10:45:51 PM
Old 01-01-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by zither
What I can do to solve this problem? Thanks a lot!
Firstly confirm you can compile, link and run a simple C program.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Gcc

Dear all, Any body please guide, i require a C which will run in Linux environment. Its urgent please. warm regards, Senthil K (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Senthil
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Installing gcc - recieve error message gcc : cannot execute

AIM- Install Oracle 11g on Solaris using VMWare Steps 1.Logged on as root 2.Created subfolders à /usr/local/bin & /usr/local/bin/gcc 3.Downloaded gcc & libiconv & unzipped them on my harddrive & burnt them on CD 4.Copied files from CD to /usr/local/bin/gcc 5.Terminal (root) à pkgadd -d... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ackers
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

gcc compiler

I am using open suse linux. I want to install gcc compiler in my machine. I ahve checked man gcc and man cc. But it's not there. Can someone help me (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pritish.sas
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl, put one array into many array when field is equal to sth

Hi Everyone, #!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; my @test=("a;b;qqq;c;d","a;b;ggg;c;d","a;b;qqq;c;d"); would like to split the @test array into two array: @test1=(("a;b;qqq;c;d","a;b;qqq;c;d"); and @test2=("a;b;ggg;c;d"); means search for 3rd filed. Thanks find the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk one line, change \n to sth in a file

Hi Everyone, cat 1.txt aaa bbb ccc outout will be cat 2.txt ,,aaa,,bbb,ccc,, means change "\n" to ",,", and add ",," into the beginging and ending. right now i am using perl while to open and read the file, then split \t, feel not nice. please advice. and i hear using perl... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy_y
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with gcc and g++

Hi, I have recently got a job in unix, now training is going on and we have been practicing on telnet, so to practice at home I have installed vmware(virtual machine) and planning to download ubuntu. So my doubt is that whether I can write c and cpp progs in vi editor and can I run them by default... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishal.973s
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add sth to end of each line, but only for specific files

Hi. I have a list with files, and I would like to add a variable to the end of each line of each file in this list. The files are in a folder together with a large number of other files which I don't want to change. My code is: for file in 'cat ../list' do sed 's/$/\/R:_0/' $file >>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bloomy
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why result is wrong here ? whether break statement is wrong ?

Hi ! all I am just trying to check range in my datafile pls tell me why its resulting wrong admin@IEEE:~/Desktop$ cat test.txt 0 28.4 5 28.4 10 28.4 15 28.5 20 28.5 25 28.6 30 28.6 35 28.7 40 28.7 45 28.7 50 28.8 55 28.8 60 28.8 65 28.1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

Gcc .bz2

Hello, I need to install GCC but the only archive (GCC-4.9.2) for it I can find is a .bz2 format file. Looking at https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/105282-how-unpack-install-tar-bz2-library.html provided some help, but when I use tar in that way I get the following,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: YogaBija
8 Replies

10. HP-UX

GCC ver 3.4.6

anyone has an idea from where can i download gcc 3.4.6 for hp-ux 11iv3 itanium? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guy3145
0 Replies
MAKEDELTARPM(8) 					      System Manager's Manual						   MAKEDELTARPM(8)

NAME
makedeltarpm - create a deltarpm from two rpms SYNOPSIS
makedeltarpm [-v] [-V version] [-z compression] [-m mbytes] [-s seqfile] [-r] [-u] oldrpm newrpm deltarpm makedeltarpm [-v] [-V version] [-z compression] [-s seqfile] [-u] -p oldrpmprint oldpatchrpm oldrpm newrpm deltarpm DESCRIPTION
makedeltarpm creates a deltarpm from two rpms. The deltarpm can later be used to recreate the new rpm from either filesystem data or the old rpm. Use the -v option to make makedeltarpm more verbose about its work (use it twice to make it even more verbose). If you want to create a smaller and faster to combine "rpm-only" deltarpm which does not work with filesystem data, specify the -r option. makedeltarpm normally produces a V3 format deltarpm, use the -V option to specify a different version if desired. The -z option can be used to specify a different compression method, the default is to use the same compression method as used in the new rpm. The -s option makes makedeltarpm write out the sequence id to the specified file seqfile. If you also use patch rpms you should use the -p option to specify the rpm-print of oldrpm and the created patch rpm. This option tells makedeltarpm to exclude the files that were not included in the patch rpm but are not byteswise identical to the ones in oldrpm. makedeltarpm can also create an "identity" deltarpm by adding the -u switch. In this case only one rpm has to be specified. An identity deltarpm can be useful to just replace the signature header of a rpm or to reconstruct a rpm from the filesystem. MEMORY CONSIDERATIONS
makedeltarpm normally needs about three to four times the size of the rpm's uncompressed payload. You can use the -m option to enable a sliding block algorithm that needs mbytes megabytes of memory. This trades memory usage with the size of the created deltarpm. Furthermore, the uncompressed deltarpm payload is currently also stored in memory when this option is used, but it tends to be small in most cases. SEE ALSO
applydeltarpm(8) combinedeltarpm(8) AUTHOR
Michael Schroeder <mls@suse.de> Jul 2010 MAKEDELTARPM(8)