Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Running Windows "inside" a Linux-like OS? Post 302153616 by heliotos on Tuesday 25th of December 2007 10:33:03 PM
Old 12-25-2007
Oh good deal, thanks.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

script running with "ksh" dumping core but not with "sh"

Hi, I have small script written in korn shell. When it is called from different script, its dumping core, but no core dump when we run it standalone. And its not dumping core if we run the script using "/bin/sh" instead of "ksh" Can some body please help me how to resolve this issue. ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: simhe02
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing username and password to a script running inside "expect" script

Hi I'm trying to run a script " abc.sh" which triggers "use.sh" . abc.sh is nothing but a "expect" script which provides username and password automatically to the use.sh script. Please find below the scripts: #abc.sh #!/usr/bin/expect -f exec /root/use.sh expect "*name*" send... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: baddykam
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Failure: if grep "$Var" "$line" inside while read line loop

Hi everybody, I am new at Unix/Bourne shell scripting and with my youngest experiences, I will not become very old with it :o My code: #!/bin/sh set -e set -u export IFS= optl="Optl" LOCSTORCLI="/opt/lsi/storcli/storcli" ($LOCSTORCLI /c0 /vall show | grep RAID | cut -d " "... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Subsonic66
5 Replies
COMPAMB(1)						      General Commands Manual							COMPAMB(1)

NAME
compamb - compute good ambient value for a rad input file SYNOPSIS
compamb [ -c ][ -e ] rad_input_file DESCRIPTION
Compamb computes a good ambient value for the specified rad(1) variable file and appends it to the file as a "render= -av" option. If the -c option is specified, then compamb includes color information in the computed ambient value, rather than estimating a grey value to avoid rendering color shifts. If the -e option is specified, then compamb also computes a good exposure value for this scene, and appends it to the rad file as well. Compamb is a shell script that makes calls to other RADIANCE programs and utilities to do the actual work. A substantial amount of time may be required to complete this script, since compamb calls rpict(1) to render low resolution frames for each view in the rad file, set- ting "QUALITY=High" to compute interreflections. The resulting ambient file is thrown away, since it would disagree with the new -av set- ting used for the final renderings. This method is preferable to setting the -aw option of rpict, which frequently results in splotchy artifacts. AUTHOR
Greg Ward Larson SEE ALSO
lookamb(1), rad(1), rpict(1) RADIANCE
1/23/98 COMPAMB(1)