Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Security Advisories (RSS) R-310: Gimp Security Vulnerabilities Post 302153305 by Linux Bot on Monday 24th of December 2007 08:40:53 AM
Old 12-24-2007
R-310: Gimp Security Vulnerabilities

Several remote vulnerabilities have been discovered in Gimp, the GNU Image Manipulation Program, which might lead to the execution of arbitrary code. The risk is MEDIUM. Might lead to the execution of arbitrary code.

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Advice - Solaris 9 Exam 310-014 & 310-015

I think I am ready for the 310-014 exam but not quite ready for the 310-015 exam as I still have a lot of study and practice to do to prepare for it.. Do most people sit the 014 exam and then prepare for the second exam? Any advice on how to tackle these is appreciated.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris 9 Exam 310-014 & 310-015 Can anyone recommend some good study guides?

Hello, I'm going to be studying for my Solaris 9 System Administrator Certification and wondered if anyone had taken the exams and could recommend some good study guides / crams / books. Cheers, (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: unrealuk
8 Replies
disco(1)						      General Commands Manual							  disco(1)

NAME
disco - Mono's Web Service Discovery Tool SYNOPSIS
disco [options] url DESCRIPTION
disco is a tool for discovering web services and for retireving the documents that describe those services. url is the location of a DISCO document, which includes a list of WSDL documents, XML schemas and references to other DISCO documents. disco downloads the DISCO document and all referenced documents (unless the -nosave option is specified), and saves them to disk. OPTIONS
The following options are available: -nologo Supress the startup logo. -nosave Do not save the discovered documents to disk. The default is to save the documents. -o:directory , -out:directory The directory where to save the discovered documents. By default, documents are saved in the current directory. -u:username , -user:username The user name to use when connecting to the server. -p:password , -password:password The password to use when connecting to the server. -d:domain , -domain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the server. -proxy:url The url of the proxy server to use for http requests. -proxyusername:username The user name to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxypassword:password The password to use when connecting to the proxy. -proxydomain:domain The domain to use when connecting to the proxy. AUTHORS
Lluis Sanchez Gual (lluis@ximian.com) LICENSE
disco is released under the terms of the GNU GPL. SEE ALSO
wsdl(1), soapsuds(1), mono(1), mcs(1) disco(1)