Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [ C++ ] Drawing Program.
Top Forums Programming [ C++ ] Drawing Program. Post 302152828 by porter on Friday 21st of December 2007 01:19:36 PM
Old 12-21-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Payne
I need to write a program that prints dots and lines in a Page.
Whoah, whoah.

1. Don't shout we are not deaf.

2. I hope this is not homework, see rule 6.

3. You have given no clue to scenario, output device, formatting, protocol, input etc.

Can you start at the begining, please?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Line-drawing character!

Hi guys, I'm trying to make my program to print out tables usings line-drawing character (alternate char. set) with Curses Library. However, it always prints out control characters (^@) instead of the correct ones. code example: mvwaddch(my_window, 23, 12, ACS_RTEE); appreciate your help,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zecoj
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Drawing

Hi, Is it possible to draw circle, box and other basic shapes using shell scripts ? If so can anyone please tell as how to do it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrd600
3 Replies

3. Programming

problems with drawing in x using xlib

Hi all, I'm currently learning xlib and I've encountered a bizarre mistake: function calls such as XDrawPoint, XDrawLine, etc., don't seem to work; a blank window with nothing in is appears. I believe this has something to do with the window manager I use, fluxbox. After checking the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hydronium
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Question Regarding Megabits Drawing

Dear Admins / Mods, I have been trying my luck with Megabits Drawing few times ;) but I am not sure how it works! :confused: http://i49.tinypic.com/2ake15f.jpg I have few questions:- Why this page for me is still showing 3 Lotto & 4 SuperForumLotto purchased even after the drawing... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoda
22 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)                                                   General Commands Manual                                                  ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)