Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Posted a Question Yesterday
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Posted a Question Yesterday Post 302152322 by porter on Wednesday 19th of December 2007 03:12:24 PM
Old 12-19-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Dragon
So let's take a look at the new code then...
And a fully qualified subset list of expected files....

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

minor issue on question that i had posted !!

to the moderators of this site... i posted a question several weeks ago about a egep -e if you look through my posts you will see that my question was fully plausible as a reasonable post that could have been answered even it was to say that I should search the man pages myself and find the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how to delete a posted thread?

if any user think that the thread posted by them is not good and want to delete it how to do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

posted twice on same thread..

sorry! accidentally posted the same post twice on a thread.. could you please remove the second .. thanx moxxx68 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

How many has posted over 1000 posts????

Hey all, does any one know how many out of 49000 odd members have crossed the postings over 1000 messages???? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedwaseem2000
6 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Posted thread

Hi, I joined yesterday and posted a thread and received emails from people suggesting solutions. My problem is that when I tried to access my posting this morning by clicking on the link in an emial, it said I wasn't registered and I had to re-register and I can't find my posting. The emial I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hdixon
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Spam being posted by user

The second post in this thread is spam. All of the other posts that I looked at by the same user are also spam. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/152728-using-grep-returns-partial-matches-i-need-get-exact-match-nothing.html Don't know if the individual reply can be scratched,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agama
2 Replies

7. Solaris

This must be the dumbest question ever posted -T5140 power button

I have a T5140 and cannot find the power switch -is there an on/off button? Good grief ! Thank you in advance. joe (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: joboy
3 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)