Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: add language in dsl
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting add language in dsl Post 302151629 by fpmurphy on Sunday 16th of December 2007 05:05:44 PM
Old 12-16-2007
What lang(uage) do you want to add?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

dsl out

i have 5 computers on a network behind a firewall, once in a while my DSL service will get knocked out and will come back in like 20 minutes or so, but during those 20 minutes, i will be able to view my website, but i will not be able to retrieve my mail, nor will be able to ftp or telnet into my... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

DSL Router

How do I configure my Solaris system to connect to internet thro Linksys DSL Router? Thanks in adavnce. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenk
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Getting DSL to Work On Redhat.

I have recently had dsl installed, and am wanting to install it on linux, but dont know how because i have to enter a user name and passwd. its on ppp0e, and i had to use the ISP's software to install it and get it working on windows. Linux will be a real challenge, if any of you all have any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: er0k
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

adding language to dsl

Hi can any one point me to a procdure to add lang to dsl os (Damn Small Linux ) TU :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lione.heart
0 Replies

5. Linux

cfdisk in DSl

ive been playing around in dsl (damn small linux) live for some time and i love the simplicity of it. but when i go into cfdisk to partition my hard drive, it says like "Fatal Error:Does not have permission" i am trying out Xandros desktop os 2.0 right now on my laptop. Can some one help me... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texasone
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DSL Cfdsik error

I'm trying to instal dsl to hd ,but cfdisk comand returns an error. dmesg | grep hda returns : Optarac DVD RW AD-7530B, ATAPI CD/DVD-rom drive attached ide-scsi driver So i figure that is the problem.Right? What should i do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SNAk55
1 Replies

7. Linux

DSL Cfdisk error

I'm trying to instal dsl to hd ,but cfdisk comand returns an error. dmesg | grep hda returns : Optarac DVD RW AD-7530B, ATAPI CD/DVD-rom drive attached ide-scsi driver So i figure that is the problem.Right? What should i do? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: SNAk55
9 Replies

8. Solaris

Add language en_US Solaris 10

Hello, I have a Sun Solaris 10 installs by default in French. I do not have CDs of the OS installation. I have a program use the language en_US. At connection language chosen is C (en_USxxxx not available) I open a console $ LANG C if LANG = en_US I get "could not set correctly local" ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: XRay
2 Replies

9. SCO

DSL on SCO OpenServer 5.0.7

I have a dual boot computer with Windows 7 Pro 64 on one drive and SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 on another drive. The DSL modem works perfectly on the Windows side; I can input the gateway and DNS address 192.168.1.1 in Windows network configuration. On the UNIX side, I created the /etc/resolv.conf... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
8 Replies

10. Red Hat

The English characters distorted after add a right to left language

i need for a right to left language support, in red hat EL6 , for repository problem, i never could to use from yum-solution, when i try from Gnu Desktop: Desktop --> system --> preference --> keyboard --> layouts --> Add and Add second language,the second language is ok but i lose English... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alwaystudent
4 Replies
Date::Language::Bulgarian(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Date::Language::Bulgarian(3)

NAME
Date::Language::Bulgarian - localization for Date::Format DESCRIPTION
This is Bulgarian localization for Date::Format. It is important to note that this module source code is in utf8. All strings which it outputs are in utf8, so it is safe to use it currently only with English. You are left alone to try and convert the output when using different Date::Language::* in the same application. This should be addresed in the future. SYNOPSIS
use strict; use warnings; use Date::Language; local $=$/; my $template ='%a %b %e %T %Y (%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S)'; my $time=1290883821; #or just use time(); my @lt = localtime($time); my %languages = qw(English GMT German EEST Bulgarian EET); binmode(select,':utf8'); foreach my $l(keys %languages){ my $lang = Date::Language->new($l); my $zone = $languages{$l}; print $/. "$l $zone"; print $lang->time2str($template, $time); print $lang->time2str($template, $time, $zone); print $lang->strftime($template, @lt); } AUTHOR
Krasimir Berov (berov@cpan.org) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2010 Krasimir Berov. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2010-12-14 Date::Language::Bulgarian(3)