Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News The World Series of Linux: Round 2 - CRN Post 302151059 by Linux Bot on Thursday 13th of December 2007 01:40:10 PM
Old 12-13-2007
The World Series of Linux: Round 2 - CRN

Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:01:50 GMT

Source...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

a world of suse linux problems

1) how do i disable the graphic login in suse linux? 2) how do i disable the graphic boot-up in suse linux? 3) how do i disable the graphic console in suse linux? i think disabling graphic console will disable graphic booting, but what do i know, eh? 4) where is the dhcpcd directory and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nydel
2 Replies

2. Linux

New to Linux world.

Hello~ I recently got a class of Linux. Im running Red Hat Linux. Can you guys help me out on the file extensions, and what they mean. Well the most common ones. Also, how the file system works. I know the '/' is like the beginning of everything. This sounds a little stupid, but i wanna try to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kyoist
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Place your bits - IRB Sevens World Series Draw (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) - Rugby

Hi, Any rugby fans out there. Sevens rugby is really exciting to watch. The final is only about 20mins give or take, but its fast paced and very exciting. The IRB Sevens World Series, is a series of international rugby union sevens tournaments. The tournaments, run by the IRB, feature... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

How to find Linux os series?

hai how to find linux os series (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayd
3 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)