Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting convert cpp program to c shell script ? Post 302150682 by hgphsf on Wednesday 12th of December 2007 05:43:17 AM
Old 12-12-2007
Smilie

Code:
#!/bin/csh

if ( $1 < $2 ) then
	if ( $1 < $3 ) then
		if ( $2 < $3 ) then
			echo $1"  "$2"  "$3
		else
			echo $1"  "$3"  "$2
                          endif
	else
		echo $3"  "$1"  "$2
             endif
else
	if ( $2 < $3 ) then
		if (  $1 < $3 ) then
			echo $2"  "$1"  "$3
		else
			echo $2"  "$3"  "$1
                          endif
	else
		echo $3"  "$2"  "$1
             endif
endif

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

please convert the below program into shell script

if ( ( grep -i "Exception : " /home/dklog* )) then echo " improper combination" elsif ( ( grep -i "invalid" /home/dklog*)) then echo " wrong process " fi fi in the above case i am facing the the syntx error please help in this case... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
3 Replies

2. Programming

Trubble in executing the cpp program...

I wrote a code like this....... #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> #include <mysql.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdlib.h> using namespace std; #include "Connection.h" int main() { char *Host = (char *)"localhost"; char *Database =(char *)"sachin"; char... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ps_sach
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

convert all *. c files to *.cpp files in a directory

Hiiiii.... how to convert all *. c files to *.cpp files , in a directory given using shell script. :pThnaking u.:p (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnampkkm
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert a shell script to a php script for displaying next word after pattern match

I have a shell script which I made with the help of this forum #!/bin/sh RuleNum=$1 cat bw_rules | sed 's/^.*-x //' | awk -v var=$RuleNum '$1==var {for(i=1;i<=NF;i++) {if($i=="-bwout") print $(i+3),$(i+1)}}' Basically I have a pages after pages of bandwidth rules and the script gives... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb245
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

May you convert vbscript to shell script?

Dear! I've a script (vbscript) running on windows machine for along time ago. 2 weeks ago, we changed server from Windows to RHEL5, and this script did not run, and I'm not programmer. So that, I post this script here and wish you convert for me. vbscript code: 'This script will: ' - ZIP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trantuananh24hg
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert perl program to shell

Hi is there a way that i can convert this simple perl program into shell script #!usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use warnings; open INPUTFILE, "uniqprobecoordinates.out" || die "canot open the file $!"; open OUTPUTFILE, ">", "1_4reads.out"; while(<INPUTFILE>) { chomp; ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhargavpbk88
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert to shell script

how to convert these code to shell script #include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> main() { int i,j,a=0,b=0,c=0,f,t,al,ta; int a1, max, n, n1,p,k=0; printf(“\n enter no.of resources”); scanf(“%d”,n1); printf(“\nenter the max no .of resources for each type”); for(i=0;i<n1;i++)... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: syah
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling a function in cpp file inside shell script

Hi I need to call a function written in a cpp file with arguments inside the shell script..Can anyone help me how to do this:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert my shell script to C programming HELP!!

I had try to create a basic shell script. So now im trying to convert in to C-programming language can some one guide/help me out with it?(BTW IM USING A LINUX/UNIX/ORACLE SYSTEM) CODE BELOW !/bin/bash for i in `ls -1 /cslab/home/JAZEL/` do cp -uv $i /cslab/home/JAZEL/cs295/$i.`date... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nygenesis
2 Replies

10. Programming

Error with shared lIBMpi.so.1 when compiling CPP program

Hello, Met a problem when compiling a C++ program from source code without error, but when ran it there was always an error message: ./Ray: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi_cxx.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directoryAs the error points to openmpi which was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
0 Replies
ECHO(1) 						    BSD General Commands Manual 						   ECHO(1)

NAME
echo -- write arguments to the standard output SYNOPSIS
echo [-n] [string ...] DESCRIPTION
The echo utility writes any specified operands, separated by single blank (' ') characters and followed by a newline (' ') character, to the standard output. The following option is available: -n Do not print the trailing newline character. This may also be achieved by appending 'c' to the end of the string, as is done by iBCS2 compatible systems. Note that this option as well as the effect of 'c' are implementation-defined in IEEE Std 1003.1-2001 (``POSIX.1'') as amended by Cor. 1-2002. Applications aiming for maximum portability are strongly encouraged to use printf(1) to sup- press the newline character. Some shells may provide a builtin echo command which is similar or identical to this utility. Most notably, the builtin echo in sh(1) does not accept the -n option. Consult the builtin(1) manual page. EXIT STATUS
The echo utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
builtin(1), csh(1), printf(1), sh(1) STANDARDS
The echo utility conforms to IEEE Std 1003.1-2001 (``POSIX.1'') as amended by Cor. 1-2002. BSD
April 12, 2003 BSD