Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Xbrowser/Xmanager question
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Xbrowser/Xmanager question Post 302149966 by vermaden on Sunday 9th of December 2007 11:34:00 AM

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xmanager

Hi All, I am a real newbie to this so forgive me if I ask anything which may sound silly. I have a SunFire V1120 installed with Solaris 8 on it. I have Xmanager loaded onto my pc and i want to use this to connect to this box. However Xmanager doesn't recognise the box, but I can telnet to it no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: joe27
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Xmanager

hi everybody want to access a SOLARIS system with an X Client ( or server ) ( Called Xmanager)...i think all xclients opearate the same way. Problem : i have the error Xdmcp connection failed when i launch it! help please! PS: all i have done is just giving Xmanager the IP of the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hmaiida
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xmanager UNIX HP_OpenView

***** I running Solaris 9 and Xmanager 2.0 ***** Hey guys, Newbie question... I'm trying to get HP OpenView's X Windows GUI to load on my WinXP machine. I know another guy at work is running Xmanager 1.3 (I have 2.0) and when he types ovw& on the server it loads the OpenView GUI on his... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingdbag
4 Replies

4. Linux

Xmanager

I am unable to view the GUI mode of the Fedora Linux machine through the Xmanager. I don't have issues in viewing my Solaris boxes. Please let me know if anything needs to be done about this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisanto_2000
3 Replies

5. Solaris

xbrowser and telnet

My server clients are using xbrowser for connectivity, I want to give access to some clients via xbrowser and for the remaining I want that they use only telnet. Is there any way to restrict xbroswer access for some clients? Any quick help will be appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluetooth
3 Replies

6. Solaris

sunfire 4100 xbrowser problem

I installed SGD on SUNfire 4100, every thing was working fine, suddenly the machine shutdown due to the power failure. When I again switched it on, it is asking for the login in text mode. No graphics are displaying and even I cannot get its display via xbrowser. While before it was working fine.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluetooth
1 Replies

7. Linux

xmanager

For remote console logging purpose we use X-manager for Solaris environment. How X-manager config for Linux systems. I want to get Linux desktop to remote pc. that is not ssh or telnet. Please help me. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saga499
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

How to install xbrowser software on HPUX?

Hi fnds, Can anybody tell me how to install x brower software on HP-UX and after successfull installation how I can launch the x browser. Thanks, Vinodky (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinodky
0 Replies

9. HP-UX

[Solved] Xmanager on HP-UX

Hello all, please can you help me to configure XManager XDMCP connection so i can connect to my HP-UX OS. Regards, (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: beayni33
6 Replies

10. AIX

Xbrowser issue for aix

dear firnd.. psl help me i am trying to conenct from xbrowser to my aix server. byt i am not getting any response from server.... pls help me to resolve this. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ded325
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)