Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How was the Gollum Developed? Post 302149932 by Legend986 on Sunday 9th of December 2007 03:35:39 AM
Old 12-09-2007
How was the Gollum Developed?

Can you please tell me how Gollum was created for a forum? I know of the ALICE and other bots but integrating the interface has always been my wish... Can someone give me some pointers on how to achieve this?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Bug has developed

Guys there is another bug that has developed.........now messaged above 6 bytes are trimmed and echoed back to client.After the first message the echo is not regular.I have put a loop in both client and server to check for closing.Moreover for connection close i also need to put another clause that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunjag
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New wrapper script will be developed to wrap two ksh scripts

Hi friend,:) The script should invoke these scripts sequentially! When one will finish the second will start. Please help me with it, thanks,:b: Ishai (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ishai82
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How should this code be developed?

i'm trying to test whether wget is working still or not. while <----- how should this look please. do codes done (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: garfish
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I rebuild applications that developed in UNIX? I need to use it in windows os with cygwin

I need to rebuild an application that developed in unix environment and run in windows OS with cygwin. so How can I rebuild from the source code? is there any one who said something on this regard? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bejirond
2 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Can a ios app be developed on a windows or ipad?

hi, i want to start developing an ios app that can be used on iphone and ipad. can anyone guide me how to start? i saw that it can be developed only on a mac system.. but i dont have a mac system. i have an ipad 4 and a laptop with windows os? can i use one of these to start developing ios app??... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
4 Replies
RICHCOMM_USB(8) 						    NUT Manual							   RICHCOMM_USB(8)

NAME
richcomm_usb - Driver UPS equipment using Richcomm dry-contact to USB solution NOTE
This man page only documents the specific features of the richcomm_usb driver. For information about the core driver, see nutupsdrv(8). SUPPORTED HARDWARE
The Richcomm dry-contact to USB solution is a generic interface that is used to upgrade an existing (RS-232) contact closure UPS interface to USB. As such, all the limitations of the underlying contact closure interface apply. This means that you will only get the essentials in ups.status: OL, OB, and LB. See also genericups(8). BUGS
Most contact-closure UPSes will not power down the load if the line power is present. This can create a race when using slave upsmon(8) systems. See the upsmon(8) man page for more information. The solution to both of these problems is to upgrade to a smart protocol UPS of some kind that allows detection and proper load cycling on command. AUTHORS
Peter van Valderen <p.v.valderen at probu.nl>, Dirk Teurlings <dirk at upexia.nl> SEE ALSO
The core driver: nutupsdrv(8) The generic serial driver: genericups(8) Internet resources: The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.networkupstools.org/ Network UPS Tools 05/21/2012 RICHCOMM_USB(8)