Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: query
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting query Post 302148964 by sysgate on Tuesday 4th of December 2007 11:12:34 AM
Old 12-04-2007
Probably when you're doing the conversion you can specify pattern to be added, logic rule like : in the beginning of every line insert " | "

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

query

hi, how can i do the following..... i have file containing followig a k 10000 b c 200000 d e 50 a j 40 how can i list all rows containg last value more than 1000? and how can i find number of blank rows in the file? THANKS! regards vivek (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivekshankar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

query.....

hi friends i want to know details of `exec` exact use of this command ..... actually i went through the man page but i didn`t get the satisfactory ...conclusion.... thaks in advance.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newson
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Help on query

I just started to learn unix - need help to write a script to query a logfile and produce the results that contains a specific word "alarm" for a period from X day to Y day. I really have no idea how to begin - :( please help... ____________________________________________________ #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: snipfer
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query

hi i am producing txt outputs of archives created by our tsm software. problem is some of these files are too large to open in excel so i can despatch. here is a example of the output TAG_460 /prod_bak 7 FILE /ARCHIVE/Whistles- ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: treds
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to query : YES or NO

hi i want to make script. where i want to query from the user yes or no exp: do you want to proceed : y for yes n for NO. how this is possible in unix (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dodasajan
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Query

Hi, I have a script to remove null values from a file. Could any one explain how this is working? :confused: while read f do echo process $f gawk... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi_n123
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies
GLLINESTIPPLE(3G)														 GLLINESTIPPLE(3G)

NAME
glLineStipple - specify the line stipple pattern C SPECIFICATION
void glLineStipple( GLint factor, GLushort pattern ) PARAMETERS
factor Specifies a multiplier for each bit in the line stipple pattern. If factor is 3, for example, each bit in the pattern is used three times before the next bit in the pattern is used. factor is clamped to the range [1, 256] and defaults to 1. pattern Specifies a 16-bit integer whose bit pattern determines which fragments of a line will be drawn when the line is rasterized. Bit zero is used first; the default pattern is all 1's. DESCRIPTION
Line stippling masks out certain fragments produced by rasterization; those fragments will not be drawn. The masking is achieved by using three parameters: the 16-bit line stipple pattern pattern, the repeat count factor, and an integer stipple counter s. Counter s is reset to 0 whenever glBegin is called, and before each line segment of a glBegin(GL_LINES)/glEnd sequence is generated. It is incremented after each fragment of a unit width aliased line segment is generated, or after each i fragments of an i width line segment are generated. The i fragments associated with count s are masked out if pattern bit (s / factor) mod 16 is 0, otherwise these fragments are sent to the frame buffer. Bit zero of pattern is the least significant bit. Antialiased lines are treated as a sequence of 1 * width rectangles for purposes of stippling. Whether rectagle s is rasterized or not depends on the fragment rule described for aliased lines, counting rectangles rather than groups of fragments. To enable and disable line stippling, call glEnable and glDisable with argument GL_LINE_STIPPLE. When enabled, the line stipple pattern is applied as described above. When disabled, it is as if the pattern were all 1's. Initially, line stippling is disabled. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glLineStipple is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_LINE_STIPPLE_PATTERN glGet with argument GL_LINE_STIPPLE_REPEAT glIsEnabled with argument GL_LINE_STIPPLE SEE ALSO
glLineWidth, glPolygonStipple GLLINESTIPPLE(3G)